• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Babies R Us is having their bi-annual 25% trade-in event.

Trade-in

What is the Great Trade-In event?
The Great Trade-In event is a national program offered by Babies"R"Us and Toys"R"Us that provides our guests the opportunity to trade-in any used car seats, bassinets, strollers, travel systems, play yards, high chairs, walkers, swings, activity jumpers, bouncers or entertainers in exchange for savings on any new item from one of these product categories from participating manufacturers.

The program serves to call attention to used baby items still in circulation that may have been recalled and other concerns raised by older or used products. This could include products that have been damaged or others where advances in product safety have rendered older models non-compliant with the latest standards.

Does the item I bring back have to be a product I purchased from one of your stores? Do I need a receipt to trade-in an item?
You can trade-in any car seat, bassinet, stroller, travel system, play yard, high chair, walker, swing, bouncer, entertainer or activity jumpers at any of our Toys"R"Us or Babies"R"Us stores nationwide, regardless of whether you purchased the item from one of our stores. You do not need a receipt to trade-in a used item.

Can I bring back multiple items and receive additional savings?
Yes, you can bring back multiple items to our stores during the program and you will receive one 25% discount for each item traded in. However, guests may only use one savings coupon per each new item purchased. The new item must be in the participating product categories and from the participating manufacturers - Baby Trend, Chicco, Evenflo, Graco, S1 By Safety 1st.

Member Summary

Babies R Us
Thanks byakuya07
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Has anyone dropped off a crib? Local store says no cribs over the phone

when does this end?

Sep 16

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014