• Go to page :
  • 1 2
  • Text Only
join tablemates for $5 off. might get additional $5 for mon-thurs if select a perk.

if you have any leftover flemings, roys or outback gift cards bought from costco ($80 for $100 gc) you can use them at outback. i haven't seen these gc's at costco lately but i still have a few of each.

just got an email from outback this morning. you can get $5 off $20 min purchase online using SCHOOL$5OFF from sunday (tomorrow) thru thurs, sept 6 in ca only.

the fine print:***Terms and Conditions: $5 off the purchase of $20 or more through Outback Steakhouse Online Ordering Only. Valid only at Outback Steakhouse locations in California from August 26, 2012 - September 6, 2012. Offer is not valid in for dine in or in conjunction with any other discount or offer and has no cash value

Tried this deal in CA/bay area (Daly City).

Ordered yesterday, and with carrot cake, it came to $15.16. Had to call and cancel as my plans changed.

Ordered today, and it didn't allow me to add a dessert. I even tried clearing cookies etc. Anyway, I put a note in the order saying "pls add carrot cake".
The order total without the carrot cake was still $15.16 (the difference being, that today the tax was $1.16, while yesterday it was just $0.16. Weird)

Anyway, they honored the note and added a carrot cake and still charged me just the $15.16

Regarding the food: not totally impressed. The house salad with mustard vinegarette was good. The chicken-tortilla soup had no chicken or tortilla. not a single piece. A 6" loaf of rye bread was included though. The steak was nice/ok. Veggies (the side for the steak) comprised mostly of large florets of broccoli. The carrot cake was ok.

Oh yea, they didnt come out to my car to deliver. I waited 5 minutes past the due time, then went in.

good for your location I guess. My wife ordered the "4-course" meal at the Austin, TX location tonight and we were informed that she could only order either soup or salad but not both. The reason we were told is because the main course came with a side of veggie ?? I never knew a side counts as a course so she got the 3-course treatment for a 4-course price... not a hot deal for me tonight.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014