• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Great Deals on 16x DVD-R! About $0.14 per discs. I heard these are one of the best discs you can buy.

Possible price mistake. So hurry.

Link: http://www.amazon.com/Microboards-Taiyo-Yuden-DVD-R-Glossy/dp/B00177IG3I

Amazon
Get Up to 5.0% Cash Back in the Following Departments:
Member Summary

Microboards Taiyo Yuden DVD-R 16X (23.95kB)
Thanks Farfisa850
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:

Sorry excuse for self-promo.

Uhh... no that is not my listing. If it WAS, I will be LOSING a lot of money. 300 TYs discs for $42.95.

Hardly a price mistake if you look at the other sellers' pricing... I think respdoc might be on to something.

fookzster said:   Uhh... no that is not my listing. If it WAS, I will be LOSING a lot of money. 300 TYs discs for $42.95.

You won't get 300 Disks...you will get 50 disks. Simple title mistake that it looks like many 3rd party sellers listed under.

Btw, I don't sell. I only buy at 95% discount.

respdoc said:   You won't get 300 Disks...you will get 50 disks. Simple title mistake that it looks like many 3rd party sellers listed under.
Weird - the Camel shows the listing has been active since 2010, always under $32.00...

And fookzster is a new member who registered in 2005...

Hmmmmmm... I think we've entered the Fat Twilight Wallet Zone.

fookzster said:   Btw, I don't sell. I only buy at 95% discount.

We'll you won't be anywhere close to "95% off" for this 50 pack.

Nothing more than a waste of time.

ManuFact said:   respdoc said:   You won't get 300 Disks...you will get 50 disks. Simple title mistake that it looks like many 3rd party sellers listed under.
Weird - the Camel shows the listing has been active since 2010, always under $32.00...

The original listing creator is the only one that can modify key pieces of information (without the help of Amazon). Whomever that one was probably just modified the original information instead of making a new listing...and the other sellers never updated theirs.

ManuFact said:   respdoc said:   You won't get 300 Disks...you will get 50 disks. Simple title mistake that it looks like many 3rd party sellers listed under.

And fookzster is a new member who registered in 2005...

Hmmmmmm... I think we've entered the Fat Twilight Wallet Zone.

I didn't even know i registered back in 2005. If you think I'm self promoting this. You are wrong.

I found this deal and just wanted to share. If it indeed a 50 pack, I will request a full refund. For 50 pack, the price is high.

fookzster said:   

If it indeed a 50 pack, I will request a full refund.

There is no doubt it's a 50 pack. Read the reviews. This isn't a price mistake but as I previously said..a listing mistake. You will get a 50 pack...and yes, you can return them for a refund...if you feel like wasting time. At least with a price mistake...you have a .01% of getting the actual product.

Also the Description said "300-Pack" and

Product Details

Product Dimensions: 12 x 12 x 12 inches ; 15 pounds
Shipping Weight: 15 pounds

I don't think the 50 pack weighs 15lb and the outer dimension is not 12x12x12.

Also if it is for 50 pcs, that means it is 43.00/50 .86 cents a disc.

I doubt 16x DVDR cost that much. If it is 300 pcs, it's about .14. I brought DVDr after rebate for .10 cents. This is without rebate but cost a bit more.

fookzster said:   Also the Description said "300-Pack" and

Product Details

Product Dimensions: 12 x 12 x 12 inches ; 15 pounds
Shipping Weight: 15 pounds

I don't think the 50 pack weighs 15lb and the outer dimension is not 12x12x12.

Again...as mentioned..the listing was changed by the original creator and the price not changed by the multiple other sellers. Happens quite often.

Per the reviews...and common sense...you'll get a 50 pack. Case closed.

Dead.

fookzster said:   No, check the url again: http://www.amazon.com/Microboards-Taiyo-Yuden-DVD-R-Glossy/dp/B0...
I did, and now the product description states it's a 50 pack. Guess that solves that. I'd pay it if these were dual layer disks...

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014