• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Save 57% and prepare for the Zombie Apocalypse. Excellent series! Ships free on 8.28.12.

LINK

When the world is ravaged by a zombie apocalypse, police officer Rick Grimes (Andrew Lincoln) and a small group of others struggle to stay alive as 'the dead' stalk them at every turn. Can Rick and the others hold onto their humanity as they fight to live in this terrifying new world? And, amidst dire conditions and personal rivalries, will they ultimately survive one another?

Based on Robert Kirkman's hugely successful and popular comic book series, AMC's original series "The Walking Dead" is an epic, edge-of-your-seat drama where personal struggles are magnified against a backdrop of moment-to-moment crisis. A survivalist story at its core, the series explores how the living are changed by the overwhelming realization that those who survive can be far more dangerous than the mindless walkers roaming the earth. They themselves have become the walking dead.

Amazon
Get Up to 6.0% Cash Back in the Following Departments:
Member Summary

The Walking Dead: The Complete Second Season [blu-ray]
Thanks Neilium
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Amazon's prices have become a complete joke. They were charging $59.99 for this until they matched Best Buy's $29.99 price in next weeks ad.

Raven69 said:   Amazon's prices have become a complete joke. They were charging $59.99 for this until they matched Best Buy's $29.99 price in next weeks ad.

I know, how appalling, Amazon trying to make money... who do they think they are!

click pic to enlarge
Disclaimer
Or, you can blow $60 on the grotesque limited edtion collector's set. Somebody stuck a Phillips-head into Phillip's head!

Green for BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAINS!!!

btw - if you HAVEN'T checked out the comics you MUST! They are amazing!

I know why this is cheaper than most new Blu Ray series when they're first released. It was almost painful to watch. It went from 'awesome zombie series' to 'soap opera in farmhouse'. And I loved the first season. I pray the third season is a lot better.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 10PM CST tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.