2012 Black Friday T-Shirt Contest

Archived From: Hot Deals
  • Text Only

Fat Wallet Black Friday Boot Camp 2012
Disclaimer
My fifth year of participating, and yes, with the same design.

back of shirt
Disclaimer
here is my 2nd. This is fun! lol

BF 2012 Design
Disclaimer
My attempt, I don't like busy shirts.

denco said:   My fifth year of participating, and yes, with the same design.

Sorry, rules say you can't re-use designs.... too bad, cuz I still like my old designs best..

Canucklehead said:   denco said:   My fifth year of participating, and yes, with the same design.

Sorry, rules say you can't re-use designs.... too bad, cuz I still like my old designs best..

I changed the year on the design.

"Design must incorporate full FatWallet.com logo in green and white or green and black. Image files for you to use are below."

Does this mean we have to use the files as they are? As in, we can't change the size?

BF 2012 Shirt
Disclaimer
Here's my second design to be put on a white shirt or black shirt with white lettering.

Me, myself and I hope to see a white or gray shirt

Line-Up, Black
Disclaimer

Link, Black
Disclaimer
Inverted version of my first submissions.

Hope you all like them!

Black friday

bf2012
Disclaimer
Here's one.

Friday 2012
Disclaimer
Here is my design

Black Friday Sleep is Overrated
Disclaimer
My first entry for this year.

Smoking hot = BF + FW Deals
Disclaimer
Smoking Hot

marsattacksbf
Disclaimer
Looks like the Mars rover kicked up some trouble...

BF 2012
Disclaimer
Fixed and resubmitted.

2012 Black Friday T-Shirt Contest - Updated Entry
Disclaimer
Greetings again, here is my updated entry for the contest. 4 colors now.

momolaughs said:   Fixed and resubmitted.

I think you've got a cool idea but IMHO I think it would be better if it was simpler - just the title forecast line, the image, and then the humidity, etc. Skip all the other text (which BTW is showing grammar underlines lol).

revised tshirt design
Disclaimer
My entry

cedman said:   Greetings again, here is my updated entry for the contest. 4 colors now.

Nicely done. I liked your first entry and was disappointed when it disappeared for awhile. Glad it's back!

Hoogineer said:   OK ... last submission. A pun on a "stack overflow" error.

I get it, not sure most will. Oh, well....Geeks of the world unite!

FWBF12-Gizmo-fix
Disclaimer
fixed & resubmit
fatwallet.com/black-friday 2012

Advice from the Black Friday Experts
Disclaimer
gizmo said:   I did not write this, but somebody somewhere some here may get a laugh out of it

So in case you were wondering who the BF experts are ~ it was straight from FatWallet (of course Heather caught it)

(reposting image so this post makes sense)

bf 2012 #2
Disclaimer
Like this? Here's another submission then...

Tried your idea, thanks for the input! It does look cleaner.

pocketbf12
Disclaimer
Where's the pocket design love Love me some pockets centered shirts!

Black Friday Comments
Disclaimer
Every year you hear the same things in line. I've always been amused by it.

BF Scrabble
Disclaimer
Another attempt..

Black Friday 2012 T-Shirt Submission
Disclaimer
My very first t-shirt design! I got to do something fun AND figured out new tools in Photoshop Elements! A win/win! Now let's see if I can figure out how to upload the design to this post. : )

Black Friday 2012
Disclaimer
Hello!

Traffic Light
Disclaimer
Hello!

Black Friday Contemporary
Disclaimer
A more contemporary look....

design
Disclaimer
here we go

Here's my basic design (transparent image): Stay ahead of the horde (REMOVED image to reduce the total number of variants)

Stay ahead of the horde: red t-shirt version (REMOVED to reduce the number of variants)

Green t-shirt: stay ahead of the horde
Disclaimer
Stay ahead of the horde: green t-shirt

Here is the transparent image to use for the t-shirt (PNG)

Stay ahead of the horde: grey t-shirt (REMOVED to reduce the number of options/variants)

Stay ahead of the horde: white t-shirt (REMOVED as an option upon reconsideration)

nikhil238 said:   here we go

You really need to go back to the first page and read the design guidelines. Different shades of a color DO NOT count as just 1 color...each shade is a separate color, hence the rule for no gradients.

Here are the rules this particular design ignores...
  • Design must incorporate full FatWallet.com logo in green and white or green and black. Image files for you to use are below.

• 4 colors max (including the t-shirt color). The FW logo is 2 colors, green & white or green & black, so technically you only have two more colors to play with.

• You cannot alter the FatWallet.com logo in any way.

I'm assuming that last one also applies to the swirl.

NewMexicoKid...
LOVE your design, but my guess is that having so many versions of it will water down the number of votes any particular version gets. I do prefer a couple of the versions over the others, so I may vote for 2 of them but definitely NOT for all 5. I'm sure others may feel the same way but prefer different colors than I do. If there was only 1 version I would likely vote for it no matter the color. You may lose a few votes from people that only like a specific color that you didn't use, but probably gain more votes for the single design you submit that would have otherwise been spread out to different colors.

landenpc said:   NewMexicoKid...
LOVE your design, but my guess is that having so many versions of it will water down the number of votes any particular version gets. I do prefer a couple of the versions over the others, so I may vote for 2 of them but definitely NOT for all 5. I'm sure others may feel the same way but prefer different colors than I do. If there was only 1 version I would likely vote for it no matter the color. You may lose a few votes from people that only like a specific color that you didn't use, but probably gain more votes for the single design you submit that would have otherwise been spread out to different colors.

Thanks very much for the feedback! My favorite two colors of t-shirt are the red and the green; the transparent file is the one that would be used for each of these; all the rest are just mock-ups.

Which is your favorite color?

Is there a way I can remove the others and just show one? Or do I just need to repost?

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014