2012 Black Friday T-Shirt Contest

Archived From: Hot Deals
  • Text Only

Best steals/deals online.
Disclaimer
Last one.

Hey Everyone! Keep those designs coming right up until the thread locks! Please make sure you're following the rules since we're out of time for edits/resubmissions as of Noon Central today.

I wanted to give you all an update that after the thread locks I'll be deleting the duplicate images (the ones on the t-shirts) and images that won't qualify if there are multiple images in a post that do qualify. That way we can keep the good ones in there, and we don't dilute the votes your design receives between two of the same images.

We still have some copyright questions on some of the images which I haven't received answers yet, but I wanted you all to know that I'm doing my best to do whatever research I can to get them approved! Thanks for all your creativity and good luck next week with the voting!

Polash said:   this black friday, shop 'fatwallet' style...

HEEEEEYYY... SHOPPING LADY!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014