2012 Black Friday T-Shirt Contest

Archived From: Hot Deals
  • 12 3 4513
  • Page
  • Text Only
Just me and yo mama!

Here is the rock of 2012 my entires
fatwallet.com 2012

Is there any way to see the 2011 entries? I wanted to resubmit a modified version of my design, but I can't find the original on my computer.

ahecht said:   Is there any way to see the 2011 entries? I wanted to resubmit a modified version of my design, but I can't find the original on my computer.

There is a link to all 2011 entries in the first post.

The thread is there, but all the actual images are missing.

In any case, here are my two submission. As always, I like pocket logo shirts -- you can usually get more use out of them.

EDIT: Second submission removed, as it didn't include the "full FatWallet.com logo" just the swirl.

A black friday story, in four acts

fw1 (69.19kB)
Disclaimer
Updated to only have the front as just the design

bf2012 (161.53kB)
Disclaimer
Revolution

A classic look

BFoverBF (19.42kB)
Disclaimer
Here I come

nice!... looking forward to add to the collection

May All Your Deals Come True

fat wallet always and always fat wallet (branding FW as a verb)

Here's mine. Actually made it last year but missed the deadline.

Here's my shot at it

Another simple design.

entry (394.91kB)
Disclaimer
Here's my attempt

1 (780.44kB)
Disclaimer

2 (74.90kB)
Disclaimer

3 (83.01kB)
Disclaimer

4 (6.98kB)
Disclaimer

5 (6.74kB)
Disclaimer

6 (5.02kB)
Disclaimer

7 (4.86kB)
Disclaimer

8 (5.06kB)
Disclaimer
Is this going to be like last year, where clearly the "winner" was NOT picked by FW votes?

~added entries from 2011
(these are NOT MINE nor am I trying to enter them now)

Here is my submission. It is very simple an innocuous. The size is a square patch over the right or left side of the chest of a white T-shirt.

Good Luck to all.

My contribution: Go early or go home!

shirt (19.46kB)
Disclaimer

Short too (19.32kB)
Disclaimer
Does anyone else think it's wrong for the model to have had his hand in his pocket so long that the jeans faded around his fingers?

smashed (523.35kB)
Disclaimer

Can't wait!

Hopefully this year will not suck. I can't wait.

Here's my shirt. Would be cool if we could black fatwallet.com on back. Not sure if that's allowed.

Here's my feeble attempt!

Here's another one. This one is a take-off on the half-way to Black Friday idea.

I finished my design. It has a 17:18 aspect ratio, and it's made for a white shirt.

shirt (137.64kB)
Disclaimer
Here is my design.

enterkey said:   Here is mine.
Here is another one.

Good luck to all!

Judging by the lack of response, I'm going to assume FW has gone the Congressional way on this, as I suspected....

My attempt for this year.

lordoffire said:   Judging by the lack of response, I'm going to assume FW has gone the Congressional way on this, as I suspected....

My understanding is that the way the voting gallery works has been completely redone, to address the issues that cropped up last year. This is based on the feedback from last years contest, and hopefully it will be more clear that the designs are NOT in order of the number of votes they received.

To address your point about a lack of response, you asked your question on a Saturday, and I didn't see until this morning. I'm reasonably sure Heather didn't see it over the weekend either.

Fireworks (344.20kB)
Disclaimer
My 2nd attempt

Self-made (118.78kB)
Disclaimer
MVP9596 said:   lordoffire said:   Judging by the lack of response, I'm going to assume FW has gone the Congressional way on this, as I suspected....

My understanding is that the way the voting gallery works has been completely redone, to address the issues that cropped up last year. This is based on the feedback from last years contest, and hopefully it will be more clear that the designs are NOT in order of the number of votes they received.

To address your point about a lack of response, you asked your question on a Saturday, and I didn't see until this morning. I'm reasonably sure Heather didn't see it over the weekend either.

I think what he is asking also is, will the voted shirt be overridden for something fatwallet determines as more in line with what fatwallet wants rather than the design voters vote for?

or is it "We will go with what voters decide" or "We will go with what voters decide, Unless we decide what we really want something else on the shirt."?

SM SM (69.99kB)
Disclaimer
entry 2

Another attempt...

FrugalFreak said:   MVP9596 said:   lordoffire said:   Judging by the lack of response, I'm going to assume FW has gone the Congressional way on this, as I suspected....

I think what he is asking also is, will the voted shirt be overridden for something fatwallet determines as more in line with what fatwallet wants rather than the design voters vote for?

or is it "We will go with what voters decide" or "We will go with what voters decide, Unless we decide what we really want something else on the shirt."?

Every year the shirt winner is the one that had the most votes, so that will not change.

Now that that has been answered, let's keep this years thread focused on this years designs. Once again, folks are submitting some really cool designs. Keep them coming!

outage (101.77kB)
Disclaimer
The day the websites go down...

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014