2012 Black Friday T-Shirt Contest

Archived From: Hot Deals
  • 15 6 78913
  • Page
  • Text Only

BF 2012 (588.88kB)
Disclaimer
It's hard to read .. it says Where EVERYDAY is like Black Friday!

FrugalFreak said:   JorgeBurrito said:   My annual Hot Deals is full of deadbeats T-shirt. Dedicated to all the H&B lovers in Finance.

different or the same? http://www.fatwallet.com/static/attachments/38885_finance.jpg

Just a joke entry on my part, it would never get voted first and if it somehow did, Fatwallet would never print it.

Dreaming of a Black Friday

design (84.06kB)
Disclaimer
Here's my version... Nothing too exciting

revised due to design police

JanInBama said:   It's hard to read .. it says Where EVERYDAY is like Black Friday!Just a heads up, I like all the different patterns, but the drop shadows aren't allowed.

My first attempt!

T-Shirt (70.36kB)
Disclaimer
Another Achievement Anyone?

This is my patriotic Black Friday design.

Resubmission #1 sans clip art.

Badged!! (114.12kB)
Disclaimer
Resubmission #2 sans gradient.

BF T-shirt

My second jpg is cleaner. I don't know why the text box outline showed on the first one. All done in MS Word.

My design REDUX!

Redux Two

yea 4 BF

Here is my first attempt!

my sad attempt

Resubmit to conform to guidelines

Black (392.02kB)
Disclaimer

White (136.52kB)
Disclaimer
You know, I've never entered one of these, but what the hell ... hope you guys enjoy (enough to vote for it!).

fwallet (59.22kB)
Disclaimer
Why wait in line when you can FatWallet?.

Cool i want one!!

dealt (101.79kB)
Disclaimer
Deal me in!

Hi Everyone! Your designs are looking fantastic! As of right now I believe I've messaged everyone who has a design that needs tweaking in order to meet our guidelines. Thanks to everyone who PM'd me letting me know you changed your images. If you update your image in your original post, please PM me so that I can be sure to qualify it for the voting gallery if it meets our guidelines. Or you can create a new reply at the bottom of the thread so I can see that it's different at a glance.

I don't have a way of allowing some, but not all of the images in one post to be part of the voting gallery. So if you have shared multiple designs in one reply, and not all of them meet the design guidelines, I unfortunately have to disqualify them all. I encourage everyone with multiple designs to create separate replies for each of them so only the ones that don't meet the guidelines get disqualified.

I'm going to be out of the office Wednesday afternoon and Thursday and Friday of this week, October 3, 4, 5. If you have any questions about your designs or the contest, please contact MVP9596. I'll be happy to help on Monday after I return if your question can wait.
Keep posting your awesome designs!

enterkey said:   enterkey said:   Here is mine.
Here is another one.

My third attempt.

another one....

enterkey said:   enterkey said:   enterkey said:   Here is mine.
Here is another one.

My third attempt.

I don't think thats appropriate.

Original design had too many colors. So here's the updated version.

suezyque said:   enterkey said:   enterkey said:   enterkey said:   Here is mine.
Here is another one.

My third attempt.

I don't think thats appropriate.

I chuckled...

"WARNING: May cause an increased appetite to save money. Use on 11-23-12."

Image: Open pill box on Black Friday with swirl inside

My 2012 entry - Shown on a shirt because it looks better that way, but shown without also per the rules.

Lets go with a gray shirt this year!

1 (62.22kB)
Disclaimer
Hi!

2 (63.21kB)
Disclaimer
Hi!

bf (36.21kB)
Disclaimer
Hi!

4 (72.67kB)
Disclaimer
Hi!

5 (37.21kB)
Disclaimer
Hi!

6 (63.27kB)
Disclaimer
Hi!

One more from me

I think its time that if people are unable to follow the rules, then their submissions are just quietly not included in the final voting gallery.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014