2012 Black Friday T-Shirt Contest

Archived From: Hot Deals
  • 16 7 891013
  • Page
  • Text Only
Any designs that do not meet all our design guidelines will not be included in the voting gallery. I have notified everyone, up to this point, if their designs have been disqualified from voting. The most common mistakes are too many colors (you can have 4 total including the t-shirt color) and many people have forgotten the logo in their design. I'll continue to do my best to notify members with non qualifying designs as soon as possible so they have time to tweak and resubmit their designs.

We will be taking some time to review each design after the submission time-frame ends and we will be eliminating any that are not eligible before the voting gallery goes live. So please, everyone, read the rules and check your work so that you don't get eliminated at the final hour without time to resubmit your design.

Good luck!

landenpc said:   I think its time that if people are unable to follow the rules, then their submissions are just quietly not included in the final voting gallery.

Badged!!!
Disclaimer
Here's an updated version of my second design. The only difference is that I went in and cleaned up some ragged areas.

Looks a bit like my design from last year....
JarsAre said:   Hi!

Question: will we have a one account = one vote rule this year? Or will we be reverting back to last year and voting for as many options as you want?

Phenix said:   Looks a bit like my design from last year....
JarsAre said:   Hi!

Question: will we have a one account = one vote rule this year? Or will we be reverting back to last year and voting for as many options as you want?

Members will be able to vote once per design and on as many designs as they wish.

HeatherS4 said:   Any designs that do not meet all our design guidelines will not be included in the voting gallery. I have notified everyone, up to this point, if their designs have been disqualified from voting. The most common mistakes are too many colors (you can have 4 total including the t-shirt color) and many people have forgotten the logo in their design. I'll continue to do my best to notify members with non qualifying designs as soon as possible so they have time to tweak and resubmit their designs.

We will be taking some time to review each design after the submission time-frame ends and we will be eliminating any that are not eligible before the voting gallery goes live. So please, everyone, read the rules and check your work so that you don't get eliminated at the final hour without time to resubmit your design.

Good luck!

landenpc said:   I think its time that if people are unable to follow the rules, then their submissions are just quietly not included in the final voting gallery.

I know, I know. There was just a tiny bit of sarcasm in my post (but not much). I REALLY appreciate Fatwallet doing this contest and don't want to add to any negativity in this thread, but it must get really old having to say the same things over & over.

Many many thanks to Fatwallet and to Heather and all the other staff behind the scenes for all the hard work this entails!

tragedy2
Disclaimer
enterkey said:   enterkey said:   enterkey said:   Here is mine.
Here is another one.

My third attempt.

The other tragedy one seemed to have had mixed responses. Here is another one.

EDIT: Tweaked it a bit.

underwear
Disclaimer
2nd attempt

Winner!
Disclaimer
Winner!

My entry with and without icon on sleeves (not sure if that's allowed)

Subway
Disclaimer
Get on the Fat Wallet train or get ran over!

Hi Heather, I intend to update my entry with a greater resolution picture. Please clarify, the instructions say files must be a minimum of 100MB. Is that supposed to be 100KB? Thank you, IS HeatherS4 said:   Any designs that do not meet all our design guidelines will not be included in the voting gallery. I have notified everyone, up to this point, if their designs have been disqualified from voting. The most common mistakes are too many colors (you can have 4 total including the t-shirt color) and many people have forgotten the logo in their design. I'll continue to do my best to notify members with non qualifying designs as soon as possible so they have time to tweak and resubmit their designs.

Good luck!

Design
Disclaimer
Submission

Design_1_Black
Disclaimer

Design_1_White
Disclaimer
Be a Deal Superhero this Black Friday 2012!

PillBoxBlackFridayLogo
Disclaimer
"WARNING: May cause an increased appetite to save money. Use on 11-23-12."

Image: Open pill box on Black Friday with swirl inside

BF Ninja!!
Disclaimer
Wasn't going throw my name in the hat, but what the hey... an idea just jumped into my head. Title: Black Friday Ninja! I personally prefer the darker grey.

edited to include larger image sizes.

Pick me!! Pick me!!

Tech3234 FatWallet Black Friday 2012 T-Shirt Design
Disclaimer
Here is my design! Happy Black Friday 2012 on Fatwallet.com everyone!

Man, there's so many incredible designs already. Sort of overwhelming.I gotta finally qualify for a t-shirt this year though. Pressure. Pressure.

shirt 2012
Disclaimer
Here is my entry

imsparty said:   Hi Heather, I intend to update my entry with a greater resolution picture. Please clarify, the instructions say files must be a minimum of 100MB. Is that supposed to be 100KB? Thank you, IS

I would *guess* it's 100kb. Here are the file sizes allowed to be uploaded. 100 MB would be a pretty big file.

Maximum Files Sizes by Mime Type
text/plain 200.00kB
image/jpeg 5.00MB
image/pjpeg 5.00MB
image/gif 5.00MB
image/png 5.00MB
image/bmp 5.00MB
application/excel 1.00MB
application/pdf 10.00MB

vote for savings - 4 color
Disclaimer
I hope ya'll enjoy.... Happy dealing hunting all

Kiss Me
Disclaimer

Kiss Me 2
Disclaimer
Two more ideas

Kiss Me White
Disclaimer

Kiss Me White 2
Disclaimer
And on white

delete

delete

delete

Great designs! Good luck all! 65 hand claps all around!

no gamble
Disclaimer
Fat Wallet no gamble

Here my first attempt...

FW BF MsMorrisine 4 logo
Disclaimer
This is apparently a popularity contest over marketing ideas.

I hope this is popular.

websquirrel said:   Two more ideas

I guess imitation is the sincerest form of flattery. I'm glad you liked my design last year

nobody going to throw up an "occupy" idea?
very cool ideas so far though. good luck everyone

BF2102
Disclaimer
My 2012 design.

BF2012 DESIGN

nukemed said:   nobody going to throw up an "occupy" idea?
very cool ideas so far though. good luck everyone

lame and it's already been done

Internet sensation
Disclaimer
The Internet Sensation FW Style

Saving Money - The Fatwallet.com dance.
Any clarification on " Image files below 100MB will be sent back for revision."?
Thanks

BF2012
Disclaimer
BF2012 DESIGN

BF2012
Disclaimer
BF2012

Here's my entry

Tshirt Front
Disclaimer

T-shirt Back
Disclaimer
Here's my entry:

FW eye candy
Disclaimer
Hi Heather, are we allowed to use catalog t-shirt models? He's rockin this shirt

LOL I'll take my slap on the wrist now and delete if need be; and put my image in a separate post. FW

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014