2012 Black Friday T-Shirt Contest

Archived From: Hot Deals
  • Text Only
Personally not a fan of any of the designs with a political theme

BF 2012

Resubmitted - Changed to abide by 4 color rule.

BF_V2 (129.28kB)
Disclaimer
Here is my second entry.

Hi Everyone,

I'm in the process of going through all my PM's but as of right now I've messaged everyone who needs tweaks to their design. If I messaged you before and you're waiting on an answer from me I want to reassure you I'm working on it. There are several designs I have to send over to legal to see if they'll be okay for us to print. I have another group of designs we'll be sending over to the printer to make sure they're not too detailed to print clearly.

Please help me out by looking at your designs to make sure they fit the design guidelines, only have 4 colors, they include the FW Logo, and they are clear enough to print. I know the file sizes were confusing and I don't have an exact answer for you, but if your image is pixelated or blurry it won't print well.

The design submission ends at 12:00 Noon Central tomorrow October, 16th. The thread will lock at that point and future design resubmissions or entries will not be possible.

You will be entered into the drawing and will receive your badges after the voting period if your design is included in the voting gallery. If you are at all in question of your design qualifying for copyright or design issues, please resubmit something else that you know will meet all design guidelines. I don't want you to miss out on your free t-shirt, badge or the drawing for the gift certificate if there is something in question or I cannot get back to you before the thread locks tomorrow.

Good luck!

Heather

My entry

Here is mine.. Simple and elegant.

Alamo, please edit the filename of your post to include the missing "R"

Comment withdrawn.

JayMatt19 said:   Alamo, please edit the filename of your post to include the missing "R"

Yeah.. My mistake

Some questions before jumping into this.

1. Guess the PMS 376 is uncoated, right?

2. The 2 logos and the swirl sign are provided in JPEG format, which are RGB image files. There is some color shifting in these images causing color mismatch in PMS 376 and black. For example, PMS 376 U is (50, 0, 100, 0) when converted to CMYK. The green in the JPEG fles is (54.21,, 0, 100, 0) when placed onto a CMYK artboard. Black is not pure black as well.

3. When you do screen printing, what kind of black do you need? Thin black? Thick black?

4. Prefer a final CMYK file for printing?

Thanks.

pigset said:   Some questions before jumping into this.

1. Guess the PMS 376 is uncoated, right?

2. The 2 logos and the swirl sign are provided in JPEG format, which are RGB image files. There is some color shifting in these images causing color mismatch in PMS 376 and black. For example, PMS 376 U is (50, 0, 100, 0) when converted to CMYK. The green in the JPEG fles is (54.21,, 0, 100, 0) when placed onto a CMYK artboard. Black is not pure black as well.

3. When you do screen printing, what kind of black do you need? Thin black? Thick black?

4. Prefer a final CMYK file for printing?

Thanks.

I'm not the printer in this case, I just pass stuff on to have it printed. I'll pass these questions on but I'm not sure if we'll get a response from the printer before the design submission time-frame ends. I suggest you submit a clean design that isn't pixelated, meets the guidelines, includes the unaltered FW logo, and is only 4 colors max and you should be good to go. Good luck!

error

error

error

error

this black friday, shop 'fatwallet' style...

second design as my original did not qualify...
('black friday 2012' should go near top right chest, 'shop fatwallet.com style' could be either in the front or back)

Here is my submission with an all yellow sun. Thanks!

The new and improved (sorta) idea!!!!!

Here's mine.

Here comes a Doorbuster Ticket style.

Specs

Size: 17" x 18" (5100 px x 5400 px)
Resolution: 300 ppi
Color Space: RGB
Original: All elements vector based
Update: 10/15/2012 10:07 PM PDT

Hello!

My entry!

I like those design!

shimeroak said:   I like those design!

When you say something like this in a thread that has 12 pages of designs, it's good to quote or reference what design(s) your talking about. Also, you have a plural pronoun referencing a singular noun. Singular - "I like the design" or plural - "I like those designs".

If you're referencing the 'Save at will' design, the reflection is shaded so will not qualify. The 'Black Friday 2012 Five Years Strong' a) won't load full screen (bad image file/upload) and b) probably won't make it because it sounds like FatWallet has only been around 5 years; it's been around over 11 years, but this is the 5th year of BF t-shirt designs. Earlier in the thread another design was said to be invalid because of the same reason.

Here is another!

Awesome (2.34MB)
Disclaimer
White TShirt on Front

BF_V3 (141.58kB)
Disclaimer
another one...

Submitting my last quick design. First logo contest hope I make it to top 10 atleast. Good Luck everyone!

BF_V4 (139.18kB)
Disclaimer
Last one...FYI, all of my entries have resizable vector versions. This was really fun!

Tweaked my last design a bit.

goolump said:   Last one...FYI, all of my entries have resizable vector versions. This was really fun!

maybe last one LOl, I like it but how about adding another version with:

these deals are gonna go fast
beat the crowd with (FW logo)

BF_V5 (187.62kB)
Disclaimer
okay, THIS is my last one...

Here's my entry.

Here's my design!

Another entry.

too funny

BF_V6 (142.32kB)
Disclaimer
just for kicks

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014