• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Popcorn maker linky

Wife has wanted a popcorn maker for our home theater and they were about $170-$200 for the basic cart models (that I could find anyway).

Found one on sale from $149.99 to $99.99 from meijer.com and it has good reviews...only complaint seems to be that it was smaller than expected.

"Free Shipping" with a value of up to $20 when you buy $99 worth of items at meijer... Coupon code: HOMEFREE. Shipping comes out to $4.06 for me. Pickup in the store is free.

Meijer
See Meijer promo codes that earn 1.5% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Popcorn maker (38.34kB)
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:

2oz is quite tiny. This sounds like a table-top model.

You made me think of the popcorn street vendors when I lived in China.

Their machine is far more impressive.

Short video here

It is not though, 53" are the full size carts, this is a 48" that is supposedly good for serving 2 people (of course you can pop more for more people! ) Good for the room when you don't want to spend too much but still want an oil popcorn machine.

That is a tiny popper "It pops up to 2qts of hot, fresh kettle popcorn per batch"

I have a 6 oz C. Cretors Nugget and it is about right for 2-4 folks, we would have to run 3 batches in the 2oz machine to equal one in the larger machine. I would get at least a 4oz machine. All the popcorn kits (coconut oil, salt, and corn) I have seen are 4oz and up you have the hassle of not using a simple kit.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014