• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
$6.49 and has 1amp and a 2.1amp port so iPhone plus iPad at the same time.

Well built. Lots of far chargers and other misc duracell chargers also 50% plus off.

You can find cheaper chargers .... This one is not "cheap" just less expensive.

Member Summary

Walgreens Duracell Dual USB Charger
Thanks Logician1313
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Sold in-store only.
Link for reference.

In-story price will vary from store to store. I'm assuming that's a clearance/markdown price? I think those things are usually $15-20.

Thanks, will check!

Logician1313 said:   Sold in-store only.
Link for reference.

Thanks of your reference link.

Looking at the Amazon provided links... interesting.... looks like those chargers are for iDevices. Everything else charges slowly due to the way the products are designed (on purpose) for iDevices. I didn't even know that was an issue. Seems like Apple took a industry standard and twisted it to become slightly, non-standard.

Grabbed one yesterday @ 4.49. Not the greatest quality but really small. Debating whether to keep or return.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014