• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
This white colored model of the Euro-Pro Shark Navigator Professional is currently only $119.00 with a $30 instant rebate, (you pay tax at the pre-rebate cost ). Amazon has it for $187.45 There seem to be a lot of happy owners of these Shark vacuums. It is compared to the Dyson vacuums--but big suck/little price. I purchased one, and it was easy to assemble, easy to maneuver, lots of accessories, and excellent suction.

Attributes:

Never Loses Suction Technology
Swivel Steering Lightweight and Maneuverable
Extra-Large Capacity, Bagless Dustcup
Extra Long Reach & Premium Pet Tools
Superior Carpet & Bare Floor Cleaning with Brushroll Shutoff
Dimensions: 11.89" D x 14.02" W x 43.66" H
Weight: 15.21 lbs
5 year warranty

Member Summary

Shark Navigator UV420
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I went to Wal-Mart and this vacuum was $188. Went to Costco and it was $119 just like you posted. Great deal and thanks for posting this. Also this vacuum is simply amazing. If you have pets this works great on pet hair. The attachment to vacuum upholstery works super great! Best Vacuum I have owned for the price.

Is the UV 420 the same design internally as the "lift-away" model, just without the feature that allows it to separate from the floor brush? I don't see the UV 420 on the Euro Pro website at all.

I own a cleaning company. Our vacuums are put to the test more than most. I wouldn't recommend any other vacuum, and we have tried many!! This is the vacuum that I recommend to my customers. Too bad Shark wouldn't give me a deal for advertising! LOL

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014