• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Offer
Disclaimer
YMMV:
If your part of Sears SYWR or SYWM, check your email. This morning I received an email stating "Congragulations xxxxx! You have been awarded $5 worth of SHOP YOUR WAY REWARDS Points (5,000 Points) to your account for being our valued Member. Hurry! These Points expire on 8/27/12."

(I haven't purchased anything from Sears for awhile and just removed something from my cart a couple days ago so perhaps that combo triggerd this offer.)

Sears
Need a Sears coupon that earns 3.0% FatWallet Cash Back?
Member Summary

Sears
Thanks UncleRico
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

This is for clothing or shoes. I got one too.

Thanks for the heads up, I use to get emails for these, but now don't get them for some reason. Seems I've let $15 worth of points go to waste recently .

Generally the points can be used on whatever.

I used mine to get a t-shirt & then after earning a few points from that transaction added onto what was left from these freebie points .....went to Kmart & got a pair of capris free as well. GREEN! TY!

thank you OP! i didn't know it was in my email until i read your post. this can be used on anything. i bought 2 bottles of detergent for $0.87
Merchandise Subtotal:
$7.76
Shop Your Way redemption:
-$6.96
Sales Tax:
$0.07
Estimated Total Cost of This Order:
$0.87
Sears (xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx)
$0.87

i had $1.96 in my acct already. the $5 award is good enough for a free 50 oz. bottle of detergent if you have nothing better to buy. free in store pickup.
4 different 50 oz bottles of ultra deterent for $3.88 each

wiredspider said:   Thanks for the heads up, I use to get emails for these, but now don't get them for some reason. Seems I've let $15 worth of points go to waste recently .

Generally the points can be used on whatever.

if you email customer service nicely, they may restore your points. i pled my case a few months ago (tried to use on the last day in store but forgot the PIN), and got the points back.

mnwildhcky said:   YMMV:
If your part of Sears SYWR or SYWM, check your email. This morning I received an email stating "Congragulations xxxxx! You have been awarded $5 worth of SHOP YOUR WAY REWARDS Points (5,000 Points) to your account for being our valued Member. Hurry! These Points expire on 8/27/12."

(I haven't purchased anything from Sears for awhile and just removed something from my cart a couple days ago so perhaps that combo triggerd this offer.)

I get this on and off, and never figured out if this was due to one of the past purchases over $50 or just randomly sent to some sywr members ... for one 2 days back expiring tomorrow ...

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014