• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

20 in. Drain Clog Remover
Disclaimer
2 Pack - 20 in. Drain Clog Remover- $4.99 SHIPS FREE

2 Pack - 20 in. Drain Clog Remover- SHIPS FREE!
•Easy to use: simply insert the drain clog remover as far as possible into the drain, and pull it out firmly. Then, clean the drain clog remover and dispose of the residue
•20" length reaches the deepest, most stubborn clogs
•Removes and releases hair, grease, and food
•A cheap and easy alternative to chemicals and plumber visits.

http://www.13deals.com/product_detail.php?id=23774

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Our Price: $4.99
(+ $0.00 shipping)

OP No Price In Title ?

Those things are pieces of sh*t. I have them and not working................

Butcherboy said:   Our Price: $4.99
(+ $0.00 shipping)

OP No Price In Title ?
Too hurried to post this deal or is having problems using the tool to unclog the overflowing drains.

Really? You need to buy something to unclog a drain? Try a coat hanger bent to shape. FREE and disposable.

Those things work for me. I use my plumber snake whenever possible, but these smaller ones do come in handy.

They are good for a quick snake. $5 for a two-pack is OK but not great. Home Depot B&M has them for about the same price.

Downside: they are nasty when they come out. And once you remove them from the package, they are a pain to store.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014