• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
OCZ 240GB Vertex 3 Harnessing SATA 6Gb/s 2.5" Low Profile 7mm Form Factor SSD @ Amazon - $149.99
was $229.99
Free Shipping!

(FatWallet Deal Hunter staff posts are certified ad-free. No money, bribes, or candy have been accepted.)

Amazon
Get Up to 6.0% Cash Back in the Following Departments:
Member Summary

OCZ 240GB Vertex 3 Harnessing SATA 6Gb/s 2.5" Low Profile 7mm Form Factor SSD
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Hhmmm must be out of stock because it says in 1 to 2 months when i look at it in my cart =/

It's $199.99 and 1 Left in stock now! Time and date I checked: Aug 26th , 12.21AM.

I just got one 8am, the default one was $199, had to look under more buying options Amazon was in that list for $149

Didn't say the price was off, did you look at shipping time? Said ships in 1 to 2 months...

christobin said:   I just got one 8am, the default one was $199, had to look under more buying options Amazon was in that list for $149

i jumped,i know my motherboard is 3 gbs and this is 6bs. From what i read it should not be an issue. Any thoughts from the FW tech guru's? I have an Asus U50f which has the first gen i3 processor.

loslonelyman said:   i jumped,i know my motherboard is 3 gbs and this is 6bs. From what i read it should not be an issue. Any thoughts from the FW tech guru's? I have an Asus U50f which has the first gen i3 processor.It matters you will be limited to 300 MB/s vs. sata 3 is limited around 600 MB/s. I have the vertex 4 and read/writes are about 500 MB/s, so yes it makes quite a difference.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014