• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
$15 iTunes Gift Card and 48 Hour Trial Membership to Saveology Elite @ Saveology - $3.00
was $15.00
Free Shipping!
Expires On: Sep 1, 2012 11:59pm

For Saveology first time buyers only.

(FatWallet Deal Hunter staff posts are certified ad-free. No money, bribes, or candy have been accepted.)

Member Summary

Word of caution with these - I had done a similar deal with Saveology and when I tried to cancel before the 48 hours they wanted to not ship the gift card!

I'll pass. Thanks for the heads up emmd2001

This offer is a package deal, the iTunes gift card at $3 is only available with an Elite Membership. If you cancel within the 48 hour free trial, your purchase will be refunded in its entirety.

beat me

This seems very misleading. It's two different products:

1. Free trial of the Elite Membership for 48 hours
2. $15 iTunes Gift Card when you pay $3 for a one month Elite Membership

So yes, you'll lose the gift card if you try to cancel the elite membership before day 3... but if you stay until day 3 you just cancel then and pay $3 for the iTunes Gift Card.

ds394 said:   This seems very misleading. It's two different products:

So yes, you'll lose the gift card if you try to cancel the elite membership before day 3... but if you stay until day 3 you just cancel then and pay $3 for the iTunes Gift Card.

Wrong, in the Fine Print tab: "After 48 hours of membership you will be charged $10 and you will receive Fifteen dollars ($15.00) in Saveology Dollars each month."

esoterica said:   ds394 said:   This seems very misleading. It's two different products:

Wrong, in the Fine Print tab: "After 48 hours of membership you will be charged $10 and you will receive Fifteen dollars ($15.00) in Saveology Dollars each month."

Oh sheesh... my mistake... I think this is how it finally pans out:

1. You pay $13 ($3 initial offer and then $10 in 2 days)
2. You get a $15 iTunes Gift Card and $15 in Saveology Dollars

So to summarize:
$15 iTunes card and $15 in Saveology dollars for $13 with automatic enrollment

Isn't this being advertised falsely? The website says that it's a 90% savings at $3... but then they still charge you $10. So you're not really getting $30 worth of product for $3; it actually costs $13.

Tempting, but I'll pass

I bought a Saveology deal ($10 itunes card for $5) a week ago.

So, I get a "voucher" by email a day later....BUT, I have to call in to redeem the voucher. But first I have to give them even more info, my shipping address, phone number.

Turns out when I call in, I have to listen to thier spiel on buying 3 magazine subscriptions for 3 payments of $40..."but you can cancell within 30 days and not pay anything"

Then finally they will mail me the voucher in ten days...will see if I ever get it.

I wished I had done my research on Saveology first....I would have stayed far away.

thanks

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014