• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Goto offers.google.com, search any listed city and scroll down and look for Mobile Genius
Requires you to have a google account.

Member Summary

iphone fix
Thanks Neilium
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I took an Iphone 4 to them for water damage repair. Their web site claims the following "Did your iPhone take a dive? Even if it shows no sign of life at all, chances are we can reverse the damage! This service includes all parts and labor required to get your iPhone fully functional." Not only did my iphone not get returned to me "fully functional", it was missing parts which prevented me from obtaining a suitable replacement from Apple. Apple would have replaced my non functioning iphone at the cost of $150.00 however this did not happen due to the fact that my iphone was returned to me missing a vital identification plate contained inside the device. The ID plate had been removed during the process to make my phone "fully functional.The store owner and employees of the store speaking on the owners behalf both expressed a desire to fix the situation initially, however the owner is now recanting on that pledge.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014