• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
No! No! Hair Removal Device $99 + $10 Shipping KGBDeals.com

No! No! Hair Removal DeviceStock 2 Retail
$99 value: $250.77
Get rid of unwanted hair easily, painlessly and in the comfort of your own home with a No! No! Hair Removal Device for $99 (reg. $250.77) - you save 61%.

need to know
•No! No! Hair Removal Device
•Remove hair with heat through the revolutionary Thermicon tip
•Quick, easy and absolutely pain free
•Comes with No! No! device, cleaning brush, power supply, buffer, hot blade for long hair, hot blade for short hair, user manual + training DVD and travel bag
what & why
It's good to be a "yes" person. Saying yes to party invites, movie dates, house sitting and coffee breaks makes you a likable, interesting human being who is fun to be around. But at some point, for your own sanity, it's equally important to draw the line and say no. Or, in the case of today's kgbdeal, to say "No! No!" Turn down the invitation to be scary and hairy with a No! No! Hair Removal Device from Stock 2 Retail. This revolutionary at-home device removes hair with heat in a process that is quick, easy and absolutely pain free. There are different and easily interchangeable Thermicon tips included to treat different areas of the body. Save 61% on the fastest way to smooth sailing ahead with today's kgbdeal.

by the way
•Valid until October 3, 2012
•May purchase multiple vouchers
•May purchase additional vouchers as gifts
•May only redeem one voucher per order on the merchant's website; you must create separate orders for each voucher
•Cannot be combined with other offers
•Valid online only
•Tax not included
•Shipping cost is additional $10 flat rate
•Please allow 21 business days for delivery

Please see KGBDeals.com for additional terms and conditions.

http://www.kgbdeals.com/national/deals/131267/61-discount-on-a-n...

Member Summary
Staff Summary

does this thing do what it says? I've seen the commercials, but I'm always skeptical.

JUNK

mostly 1/5 star ratings on 250+ Amazon reviews

This is junk - it is a hair burner, not a hair removal device. Basically a hot wire that glides across the skin to burn the hair. Not even worth 10 bucks IMO!

Just say NO NO

So these are torture devices left over when the KGB was disbanded? Got it...

some of the IPL machines are really good and effective in long term result, i had bought an IPL machine for myself after getting irked with using different ways such as waxing for my hair removal which gives incomplete result, I would say that everyone who wants the perfect hairless skin should get them IPL machine.

ryanandrew said:   some of the IPL machines are really good and effective in long term result, i had bought an IPL machine for myself after getting irked with using different ways such as waxing for my hair removal which gives incomplete result, I would say that everyone who wants the perfect hairless skin should get them IPL machine.

Oh look, the new guy with no previous posts suddenly recommends this shady deal. I'm in!

hair burnner.....terrible..

A GREAT DISCOUNT.BUT WHO HAVE USED THIS? IS GOOD AT QUALITY?

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014