$52.50 for $240 to spend at Bluefly

Archived From: Hot Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
$150 credit to Bluefly for $75 + extra 30% off+$30 OFF Coupon+25% OFF link= $52.50 for $240 stuff (designer clothes, bags, shoes etc.). Here are the steps:
1. Daily Candy is doing a deal: for $75 you get a $150 credit to Bluefly. Use code RETAILMENOT (on DailyCandy.com) for an extra 30% off the voucher price, which equals $52.50 for $150 credit.
2. Sign up at the middle-left of the page for the Bluefly email alerts to get 25% off link in your email. Then use code “THIRTYOFF” at checkout to get $30 off $150 purchase (maybe new customer only)

Math: $240*0.75-30=$150 for $52.50 through Dailycandy.

Link for Daily Candy Deal

Note: I have tested this by myself and got order confirmation, even the term says offer cannot combined.
Update: The code RETAILMENOT looks expired. Use DCBLUE for 10% OFF.

Terms:
• Must be redeemed by Nov. 26, 2012.
• Cannot be combined with any other offer.
• Entire voucher must be redeemed in a single transaction; any remaining balance is subject to forfeiture.
• A minimum $150 purchase is required for your voucher to be activated.
• Shipping, tax, handling, gift wrap, duty, or similar charges are not included and must be paid separately.
• Limit one Deal per person; one additional voucher may be purchased as a gift.

Member Summary

Bluefly
Thanks Virgil27
Disclaimer
The code RETAILMENOT looks expired. Use DCBLUE for 10% OFF.
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

quigerewur said:   
• Cannot be combined with any other offer.
I am wondering what part of this is so difficult to understand....

Note that I have tested this by myself and got order confirmation, even the term says offer cannot be combined.

RETAILMENOT is not working on dailycandy.com

Same here - code not working on dailycandy.com

it works for me yesterday. I applied the coupon code and still the page opens and shows $52.50. I did not go forward because I am not sure whether it stacks with 25% off and $30 off $150 or more.

RETAILMENOT did not work for me, but code DCBLUE for $10 off did, the 25% and $30 off codes stacked without issue, making it $65 for $240

I received a shipping confirmation.

Just bought my mom a coat for this coming winter. Thanks op. Hot deal.

Hey Karl, your Bluefly link is a referral link.

Thanks OP! Just got a pair of Ferragamo bit loafers for ~$200. Great deal.

the 25% link I get does change the price at all for me...does it work if the items are already 40% off?

Wish I had seen the deal sooner. Looks like they caught up with their stacking error and the 25% off email didn't take anything off any of the 40% off stuff I had in my cart (put 5 potential items in there...didn't help with any). Also, added the $30 off code and the extra sale price on one of the items disappeared entirely, eliminating the deal. End result...got $180 for $150.79 minus $150 voucher ($65). Wife is quite happy with the purse she ordered for less than half the price she'd have to spend for a weak-sauce brand of anything close to the quality/style. Thanks OP for making my wallet a little lighter.

It looks like DCBLUE is expired now too.

Cool! Didn't necessarily expect it, but picked up 8% on my after-coupon / before voucher Bluefly purchase price in Fat Cash! Way to go Fatwallet!

The voucher is still available, and LABORDAY gets you $10 off through Friday 9/7.

Code THIRTYOFF is dead. LABORDAY worked to discount the voucher - I wanted to buy a few things myself after getting the wife a few things on her account.

Bump to remind everyone that the deal expires at 8pm PST / 11pm EST tonight. The 25% off link did work after all, but you will see the discount on the prices of anything not significantly marked down in the sales already.

Most of my purchases were already marked down a special 40%, but two pairs of shoes I bought got the extra 25% discount. I used a click-through link from another deal site for an addition $40 off $200 as the "THIRTYOFF" code didn't work for me. Apparently the click through link I found applied a coupon to my account, because I was able to back out and use the 25% off click through link in the email on top of the $40 off. On top of that, got the 3.5% FatCash.

Total booty? Purchase 1: Awesome purse (retails $500, and actually does retail/sell for $300-500) for the wife and nice belt for me for about $55 net. Purchase 2: Two pairs of nice shoes and a t-shirt (filler) for me, nice coat for the wife, for about $70 net.

DirtDad, how did you back out of the 40 off 200?

Click through on retail me not com (delete spaces, add .)
1) Add the voucher to your account first (create an account if needed).
2) Subscribe to the email savings. It may take up to an hour or so to get the email from Bluefly.
3) Click through the 25% off link in the email (pretty much any picture is linked to give it).
4) Close all instances of your browser.
5) Go to retail me not and click through the $40 off $200.
6) Close browser.
7) Click through link from Fatwallet to Bluefly.

You'll now get non-clearance/supersale prices reduced by 25% (prices will show in red on the site...all except the shoes I bought were part of the supersale so I only got the 25% extra off on the shoes), the $40 off $200 will show up as soon as you have $200 in items in your cart, and the $150 voucher will apply when you go through checkout. Finally, you'll get the FatCash (it's already pending on both of my orders).

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014