• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
WalMart offera the Vizio 42" 120Hz 1080p Widescreen 3D LCD HD Television, model no. E3D420VX, bundled with two pairs of Vizio 3D Glasses (one premium, one basic) for $528 with free shipping. Features include a 1920x1080 (1080p) native resolution, 120Hz refresh rate, 200,000:1 dynamic contrast ratio, 5ms response time, built-in WiFi, Vizio Internet Apps with Netflix, VUDU, Pandora, and more, USB and Ethernet connectivity, three HDMI inputs, and VGA and other video inputs.
LINK

Member Summary

pic
Thanks sartor
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

FWIW I ordered this tv last week from WalMart and had the order cancelled because the unit was not available (not OOS)...I wound up ordering from Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/VIZIO-Class-Theater-Internet-E3D420VX/dp/B... which worked out cheaper since there was no tax and free delivery.

Stay away from vizio tvs. If you go to sites like secondipity etc all of the refurbs are vizio. We bought one and 2 months later the set would not turn on/respond to remote. Apparently it is a common problem and they will fix it but it breaks again. Google it and you will see it is smart to stay away from these tvs.

jaytoocheap said:   Stay away from vizio tvs. If you go to sites like secondipity etc all of the refurbs are vizio. We bought one and 2 months later the set would not turn on/respond to remote. Apparently it is a common problem and they will fix it but it breaks again. Google it and you will see it is smart to stay away from these tvs.

I have owned 3 Vizio TVs and none of them have gone bad.

MDHokie said:   jaytoocheap said:   Stay away from vizio tvs. If you go to sites like secondipity etc all of the refurbs are vizio. We bought one and 2 months later the set would not turn on/respond to remote. Apparently it is a common problem and they will fix it but it breaks again. Google it and you will see it is smart to stay away from these tvs.

I have owned 3 Vizio TVs and none of them have gone bad.

I have 2 and they are working just FINE!

I also have two and are awesome

Glad you guys are having better luck than I did. Here is a link to show you what I mean (most refurbs are vizio).
Text

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014