• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Seagate GoFlex Desk 1.5TB external hard drive - $79.99

Newegg offers Seagate GoFlex Desk 1.5TB external hard drive for $79.99 after promo code discount.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16822148886&...

Use promo code EMCNBHB46 to get additional $20 off.

Deal expires 9/3.

dealslover82 op

Member Summary

Seagate GoFlex Desk 1.5TB
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

My Costco (OC CA) had the 3TB model for ~$130. Sorry I don't have exact pricing or know if this is the current price, but I just thought those who like this but need more capacity would want to know there is an option for twice the capacity for about 60% more cost.

It's now the same price at Amazon.com, only minus the shipping.

Now it's only $69.99 with no code needed.

Broncowolf said:   Now it's only $69.99 with no code needed.where did you get the $69.99 with no code needed? another $10 saved would be great.

linrick said:   Broncowolf said:   Now it's only $69.99 with no code needed.where did you get the $69.99 with no code needed? another $10 saved would be great.

Sorry, I saw THIS and thought it was the same. This is an internal, not an external like the OP. Sorry for my confusion.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014