• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Romano's Macroni Grill BOGO Labor Day Weekend 2012

http://www.facebook.com/RomanosMacaroniGrill

Romano's Macroni Grill has a BOGO on the labor day weekend.

Coupon available through the above link from Thursday ( day after tomorrow).

akshay_bombay op

Member Summary

romanos macaroni grill
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Good time to use that $10 gc I got for $5 from one of those Groupon clones...

how do you get the coupon? Do you have to like the page?

Is it still avail?

I responded to the question..Im not sure if thats all I needed to do. Guess Ill have to wait till thurs

b534202 said:   Good time to use that $10 gc I got for $5 from one of those Groupon clones...

Good time to use the AMEX 15 off of 50

Free Entrée for This Weekend Only
Disclaimer
For those that do not have FaceBook, here is a screenshot of the email, this can be printed or displayed on your mobile phones

nice, thanks.

I don't recall ever signing up for anything on FB for them...but I got an email today with the exact coupon posted by archena.

simiglen said:   b534202 said:   Good time to use that $10 gc I got for $5 from one of those Groupon clones...

Good time to use the AMEX 15 off of 50

Details here: http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/hot-deals/1210132/
Instead of paying for your dinner with the AMEX card use it to buy a $50.00 Macaroni Grill gift card before eating. Then pay with the gift card
That way you don't have to spend the full $50.00

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014