Fatboy Bean Bag @ Saveology - $69.00
Compare at $119.00
Free Shipping!

• Available in 7 colors 
• Square shape (55"x70") 
• Suitable for indoor/outdoor use 
• Waterproof 

Limit 3 per person

(FatWallet Deal Hunter staff posts are certified ad-free. No money, bribes, or candy have been accepted.)

Member Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Did anyone else order these? They still haven't been delivered...should I be worried?

Thanks.

Dear Valued Customer,

You are receiving this email because you’ve purchased the Fatboy Bean Bag from Saveology.com.

We at Saveology strive to provide our members with unique products and a great overall experience, which includes providing the best support possible, especially if an issue arises. Due to an inventory discrepancy with the merchant, they were unable to deliver the correct product, and we had to cancel all orders placed for this item. We greatly apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. A full refund has already been issued to you by whatever payment method you utilized.

As a token of our appreciation, we have credited your account $5 Saveology Dollars to use as you wish on our site.

Thank you for your understanding,

The Saveology Team

If you have any questions, please make sure to call 877-503-8132 for help.

Thank you for being a Loyal Saveology Customer

The Saveology Team

Saveology = scam

I suspect these outfits take orders then place orders with suppliers. Looks like they didn't meet their quota.

I was really annoyed by this, because after 15business days they told me they were back ordered & would ship within 2weeks. Then Wed, aaa month & a day after purchase I received the email like the one above. I was quite looking forward to my giant bean bag

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014