• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Star Wars Kinect Bundle
Disclaimer
Was looking through my Amazon wish list and came across this price drop. Here are the details on the bundle:

• Xbox 360 Bundle: Bring the Star Wars characters you know and love into your living room with this custom R2-D2-themed Xbox 360 console with custom sounds. Features C-3PO as an unlockable character for the Dance Mode in the Kinect Star Wars game.
  • Kinect Sensor: Includes the first ever custom white sensor. Immerse yourself into the Star Wars universe with full-body gameplay. Xbox 360 Wireless Controller: Includes custom C-3PO-themed Xbox 360 Wireless Controller.
  • Kinect Star Wars game: Enter the Star Wars universe like never before. Use the Force like a Jedi, become a champion Pod Racer, pilot iconic ships and much more.
  • Kinect Adventures game: Get off the couch and into the game in a whole new way. You and your friends and family will jump, dodge, and kick your way through 20 pulse-pounding adventures set in exotic locations.
  • 320GB Hard Drive: The largest hard drive available on Xbox 360, Xbox 360 Wired Headset, and Xbox LIVE Token for exclusive downloadable content

Link

Edit - Please see below, even cheaper at TRU

Amazon
Get Up to 6.0% Cash Back in the Following Departments:
Member Summary

Xbox 360 Star Wars Limited Edition Kinect Bundle
Thanks Neilium
Disclaimer

ksw
Thanks LivFast
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I think this is the same bundle at toysrus - $307.72 shipped.

The bundle is $287.99 after you add it to your cart plus $19.73 for shipping.

Star Wars Xbox 360 at ToysRUs

Llilith said:   I think this is the same bundle at toysrus - $307.72 shipped.

The bundle is $287.99 after you add it to your cart plus $19.73 for shipping.

Star Wars Xbox 360 at ToysRUs

Wow, I price checked a lot of places but missed that one.

nice deal

Very hot deal, thanks! Reason your price checking missed is because it shows 319 and the discount doesn't show up until after you add it to cart. BTW, you can to in-store pickup to save on shipping, and 3% CB sweetens the deal as well. I don't think there is a single state you can ship to that doesn't have tax... so for me it comes out to:

287.99 10% for online
17.28 tax
-8.64 3% CB
$296.63 total net price

I think the best price I have seen on just a bare Xbox 360 console with 320gb drive is $250, and this includes kinect and game!

How does one use the free Shoprunner shipping on toysrus for this? I have Shoprunner and have normally seen login links (Newegg) at checkout, and supposedly toysrus is a part of this. For the life of me, I can't find out how to enable Shoprunner for this purchase.

Arrrgghhh... no TRU store has stock within 100 miles of me! Definitely could use a free shipping coupon or some ship-to-store option right about now!

zfunk said:   How does one use the free Shoprunner shipping on toysrus for this? I have Shoprunner and have normally seen login links (Newegg) at checkout, and supposedly toysrus is a part of this. For the life of me, I can't find out how to enable Shoprunner for this purchase.

Shoprunner is only for eligible items at TRU. Since TRU's own FS with $49 purchase excludes video game consoles, I bet this is not an eligible SR item. That would have been sweet. I haven't found it in stock for in store pickup near me either. But, even with shipping, this is pretty good price - lowest I've found.

Out of stock online. I called, and there are only 49 units still available in store... And those stores are all in Maine, New York, etc. (I'm in Texas.)

There will be more deals come black friday... hopefully around $250 or less

Deal is Dead

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014