rated:
extra 5% off prices with Sears CARD
DELIVERY CHARGE MAY APPLY
IF NOT YET LIVE will be on 8/30

10% shop discover

0% one year finance with Sears CHARGE over $499

KENMORE 21cu ft UPRIGHT FREEZER or 20 cu FT CHest Freezer $499.99
skus 04628042 and 04616082

Kenmore 18cu Ft Refrigerator/Freezer $399.99 (great for apartments, rental property!) sku 04668802

****************************************************************************************************

Kenmore 20cu Ft with bottom drawer freezer design $749.99 sku 04669002

*********************************************************************************

Kenmore ELITE 28cu ft/ on door ice water $1999.99 sku 04671053 (reg price is $3179)

*************************************************************************************

KEMMORE 25cu Ft on door ice/water/ 3 door design $1599.99 (reg $2709) SKU04672033

www.sears.com/appliancedeals

Sears
Need a Sears coupon that earns 6.0% FatWallet Cash Back?
Member Summary

Sears Refrigerator
Thanks Virgil27
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Just FYI, 0% one year financing won't combine w/ 10% shop discover as shop discover requires you to pay the item in full w/ the discover card.

chilam131 said:   Just FYI, 0% one year financing won't combine w/ 10% shop discover as shop discover requires you to pay the item in full w/ the discover card.

the 0% offer is using a Sears CHARGE, not a discover card.

i need a fridge that is Max 35.2 inches wide.
it seems the standard is 35.7 or so for most of the new fridges.

when i search for this it usually eliminates everything. if anyone confess across something good in this size please share it

we just bought a refrigerator from HD.. their has marked down maytag form 2300 to 1700 and then gave us 10% more off .. unfortunately they did not accept Lowes 10% even after talking to manager..
BTW PO packets have 12% coupon for Sears kenmore appliances and I think 25% for elite

herzog said:   i need a fridge that is Max 35.2 inches wide.
it seems the standard is 35.7 or so for most of the new fridges.

when i search for this it usually eliminates everything. if anyone confess across something good in this size please share it

You might want to check your space and see if it matches up to counter depth refrigerators. My gf has one, which is in a small space. We have searched everywhere for deals on counter depth units, but they are much more expensive. Sometimes 300 bucks, sometimes 900+ and up. Good luck!

http://homerenovations.about.com/od/kitchencounters/ss/Counter-D...

Sears 25% and 12% coupons are only good for regular priced items. So they're a no go on the labor day deals.

I'm waiting for a deal like the GE washer/dryer deals at HD last BF and two 7/4's ago. Come on HD, hook me up!

I have the same problem. It seems that there are never any frig's that size unless you go to a much smaller one.

I SEE DEAD THREADS!

Yep. Thanks for pointing that out. I dont know why FW sent me an alert saying there are new items

The following items are new to your saved search "refrigerator":
Forum Topics

Sears LABOR DAY REFRIGERATOR EVENT see post too many for title start 8/30

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014