Voting History
rated:
www.sears.com

sku 05771954
model SC371TS

$249.99

10% shop discover CB

IMPORTANT!!

ADD ITEMS TO YOUR CART!! You should then see the sale prices reflected!!

Sears
See Sears coupons that earn 6.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

SC371TS (6.82kB)
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Starts 8/30
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:

Showing $285 for me.

EDIT: D'oh...jumped the gun. Starts tomorrow.

DoctorDeals said:   Showing $285 for me.

plz read,

title CLEARLY says starts 8/30

8/30 huh? Will check tmrw. Just got a $10 off next purchase from Sears in my email. Not sure if anyone else did but look out for it.

Where are you getting the price drop, I don't see TV's listed as part of the "labor day kickoff" event?

Is this a good TV. Anybody have any experience with it.
Thanks

quickNdirty said:   Where are you getting the price drop, I don't see TV's listed as part of the "labor day kickoff" event?

it's in the ad that came out today (hard copy in newspaper) for Labor Day sales.

valid 8/30-9/6 except special 3 day event items (TV is a week long sale)

I'm seeing $299

SithMaster said:   I'm seeing $299

***Edit***

It shows $299 in Missouri... But OP is right.. Click on the flyer and it does show $249!

There seems to be a ton of these deals out there right now... Even with tax this deal looks pretty nice now...

Brico said:   SithMaster said:   I'm seeing $299

Same here.. $299 in Missouri

There seems to be a ton of these deals out there right now... For $299 right now I think I will wait for another free shipping with no tax deal.

I bought this one a few weeks ago and now my dad needs one..
http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/expired-deals/1208125/

this deal is in their current flyer which starts today.

that is what I based this post on. My info is accurate (as far as the circular goes). why the price online is showing different I have no control of.

you should be able to view the circular online now at Sears since the sales are live to verify the info. if it doesn't change "online", you might have to go to the store (once you've verified the price in the circular) to get this.

Brico said:   SithMaster said:   I'm seeing $299

***Edit***

It shows $299 in Missouri... But OP is right.. Click on the flyer and it does show $249!

There seems to be a ton of these deals out there right now... Even with tax this deal looks pretty nice now...

thanks for the edit update!

MISTERCHEAP said:   Brico said:   SithMaster said:   I'm seeing $299

***Edit***

let's see if the price doesn't get fixed online. obviously, much nicer deal at $225 if you can get the 10% shop discover CB with in store pick up.

It drops to $249 once you place it in your cart...

Does fat cash and discover Cash Back stack? I bought on for $262.xx with Discover card so should I $25 back and I already got an email for $15 back fat cash...

MISTERCHEAP said:   MISTERCHEAP said:   Brico said:   SithMaster said:   I'm seeing $299

***Edit***

let's see if the price doesn't get fixed online. obviously, much nicer deal at $225 if you can get the 10% shop discover CB with in store pick up.

tdavis5432 said:   Does fat cash and discover Cash Back stack? I bought on for $262.xx with Discover card so should I $25 back and I already got an email for $15 back fat cash...

MISTERCHEAP said:   MISTERCHEAP said:   Brico said:   SithMaster said:   I'm seeing $299

***Edit***

no they do not.

Well how can I cancel the CashBack on fat cash.. I'd prefer the discover Cash Back obviously because its more,
but if I can't I'd rather switch payment to AMEX for extra warranty.. Hmmm

MISTERCHEAP said:   tdavis5432 said:   Does fat cash and discover Cash Back stack? I bought on for $262.xx with Discover card so should I $25 back and I already got an email for $15 back fat cash...

***Edit***

no they do not.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014