• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Deal is Back - 10 Bottles of Ultra Purex Laundry HE Liquid Detergent 50oz - $15 ($1.50 Each or $0.045/load) w/Code Walgreen Web Pickup Only (YMMV)

Walgreens has Ultra Purex HE various formula on sale (50 ounce) for $1.99. If you order online for web pickup at your local store and use code LBRDAY5 to save $5 off $20 or more for new accounts only.

Buy 10 of the Ultra Purex Laudry Detergents (pick your favorite) and add a filler (candy bar work great) to make the total $20+.

Comes out to $1.50 per 50oz bottle or $0.045 per load.

Use this link to check for web pick up locations and search Ultra Purex. This is YMMV since web pickup is not available in all areas.

http://webpickup.walgreens.com/webpickup/browse/landing.jsp

Give a monkey a break and throw me some green if you think this is a good deal

Walgreens
See Walgreens promo codes that earn 4.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Ultra Purex Laundry HE (30.48kB)
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
If you're having them shipped, it limits you to 2 bottles of each kind, so you must be doing in-store pick up. There sh... (more)

inezc (Aug. 30, 2012 @ 5:00p) |

First of all, the other Purexes are HE as well. I just bought several in store.

Secondly, since you were subjected to a ... (more)

inezc (Aug. 30, 2012 @ 5:12p) |

FYI, $5 off $30 purchase at Walgreens.com + free shipping on orders over $25. Enter coupon code through September 6, 20... (more)

a918V (Aug. 30, 2012 @ 6:14p) |

Staff Summary

or combine with the Friend's & Family discount just for today - FAMILY15 and can also print an in-store coupon here
http://www.walgreens.com/topic/promotion/promotion/friendsandfam...

no web pick up for me but a good deal at just the $1.99 price

I think I have some printed coupons to go with it

suchadealer said:   no web pick up for me but a good deal at just the $1.99 price

Just add some fillers to your cart online to make the total $25 and you get free shipping

archena said:   suchadealer said:   no web pick up for me but a good deal at just the $1.99 price

Just add some fillers to your cart online to make the total $25 and you get free shipping

Excellent idea
Thank you
This is a great deal

archena said:   suchadealer said:   no web pick up for me but a good deal at just the $1.99 price

shipping over ten pounds kills the deal.

Shipping on $25 is free - I do not know that they charge for weight

Nice...thanks Atari. My pickup loc is in da 'hood but I don't mind dodging a few bullets for a deal!

I bought 13 bottle to bring my order over $25 but I wasn't given option for free shipping. Help.

Not finding it for 1.99. I'm finiding bogo for 5.99

Ordering 13 to get the "free shipping" results in shipping charges for 10lbs+.

Consumer Reports tested dozens of laundry detergents for its August issue. Purex Triple Action ranked 37th out of 47 HE-compatible products.

Within the family, Purex Complete with Zout was better, but only 23rd.

Sears Ultra Plus powder that is on sale regularly ranked 12th, and is arguably a best buy amongst budget products. Unfortunately, I didn't like how the powder dissolved in my Samsung washer so I have not bought it again.

Thanks OP!

Just spoke with CSR, this deal is for pickup only, no free shipping.

Remove

Bought 10 bottles and a Milky Way for $17 and change. Great deal!

says coupon expired?

good deal I just order 11 bottles for tomorrow pick up thanks

good deal,thanks!

Scored 8 with 15% coupon. Thx.

PUREX HE is gone. Other PUREX laundry detergents are on sale, but limited to 4 per purchase. LBRDAY5 did not work - don't know why.

They aren't giving me enough time to pick it up. They will only give you until close of the next business day. I can't pick it up till Saturday. I'm going to order tomorrow.

What locations have Web Pickup? Can't find anything in MA or by entering random zip's in other states.

manly said:   Consumer Reports tested dozens of laundry detergents for its August issue. Purex Triple Action ranked 37th out of 47 HE-compatible products.

Within the family, Purex Complete with Zout was better, but only 23rd.

Sears Ultra Plus powder that is on sale regularly ranked 12th, and is arguably a best buy amongst budget products. Unfortunately, I didn't like how the powder dissolved in my Samsung washer so I have not bought it again.

Can you provide a link this?

EDIT: You need to be a CR subscriber: http://www.consumerreports.org/cro/laundry-detergents.htm

If you live in PR, the offer goes like this: Purex liquid (50 oz. - 33 loads) is on sale B & M @ $2.49, buy 2 and something cheap (there is some loally-produced juice beverage @ $0.34 for a 7.5 oz. aluminum can) and toss the filled Survey coupon from a previous purchase's register tab (in PR it's a $1 discount on $5+ on ANY item in the store instead of the Sweepstakes) and the price drops to like $1.99 each (plus something refreshing extra), a total of $4.32 + sales tax for just 2 bottles.

I'm not getting free shipping. Its saying order exceeds 10 pounds.

vks22 said:   I'm not getting free shipping. Its saying order exceeds 10 pounds.

What part of In-Store Pickup Only do you not understand?

a918V said:   Nice...thanks Atari. My pickup loc is in da 'hood but I don't mind dodging a few bullets for a deal!

I bought 13 bottle to bring my order over $25 but I wasn't given option for free shipping. Help.
I tried this but the site limits it to 2 per order. How did you get 13 in your cart? Different varieties??

or attach a pdf of the article here.

abhishake said:   manly said:   

Can you provide a link this?

EDIT: You need to be a CR subscriber: http://www.consumerreports.org/cro/laundry-detergents.htm

I ordered 13 bottles. They only had 8 but they still took $5 off. The shelves are empty at 90033 as of 8/30.

Out of stock in my area. But this is a really GOOD DEAL. Great find!

"Maximum order limit for this item is 2"

If you're having them shipped, it limits you to 2 bottles of each kind, so you must be doing in-store pick up. There should be no shipping charge, as they are taking the items off the shelf for you and putting them in a bag.

leborland622 said:   PUREX HE is gone. Other PUREX laundry detergents are on sale, but limited to 4 per purchase. LBRDAY5 did not work - don't know why.

First of all, the other Purexes are HE as well. I just bought several in store.

Secondly, since you were subjected to a limit, I am assuming you were trying to order from Walgreens.com and have the items shipped.

Which brings us to the last part: The LBRDAY5 code is for new accounts for in-store pick-up, which you were obviously not doing. The code is not valid for orders just placed on Walgreens.com.

FYI, $5 off $30 purchase at Walgreens.com + free shipping on orders over $25. Enter coupon code through September 6, 2012808YPIL5PG.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014