• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
https://www.eversave.com/shopping/gift-card-grab-bag?

Features brands like restaurant.com, 1800Flowers.com, Staples, CVS, Cabela's, Barnes & Noble and WalMart•All gift cards valued at $10 or more•Great for last-minute back to school supplies•Use up to $21 in Save Rewards•Only 300 Saves available!

The restaurant.com is DEFINITELY THE BOOBY PRIZE (may not be that good deal if ALL the grab bags include the rest.com gc)

Cabela's
See Cabela's discounts that earn 1.5% FatWallet Cash Back.
Walmart
See Walmart discounts that earn 2.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

eversave
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

as soon as they said restaurant.com, i closed the page.

TheSteelCurtain said:   as soon as they said restaurant.com, i closed the page.

yeah, have to agree. only saw that buried in there after I posted it. the other merchants are decent.

Just because rest.com requires that their be a full moon with a bear s*itting in the woods an owl hooting during the day and 2 squirrels nibbling on an apple all at the same time (within your zip code) to utilize their G.C. doesn't make this a bad deal.

Even still no red for U OP, I respect your efforts to much.

Atariman56 said:   Just because rest.com requires that their be a full moon with a bear s*itting in the woods an owl hooting during the day and 2 squirrels nibbling on an apple all at the same time (within your zip code) to utilize their G.C. doesn't make this a bad deal.

yeah, even I'm not too keen on my own deal. oh well, can't win 'em all!

Atariman56 said:   Just because rest.com requires that their be a full moon with a bear s*itting in the woods an owl hooting during the day and 2 squirrels nibbling on an apple all at the same time (within your zip code) to utilize their G.C. doesn't make this a bad deal.

I was denied as there was only 1 squirrel, and he was eating acorns.

MeIsCheap said:   Atariman56 said:   Just because rest.com requires that their be a full moon with a bear s*itting in the woods an owl hooting during the day and 2 squirrels nibbling on an apple all at the same time (within your zip code) to utilize their G.C. doesn't make this a bad deal.

LOL

MeIsCheap said:   Atariman56 said:   Just because rest.com requires that their be a full moon with a bear s*itting in the woods an owl hooting during the day and 2 squirrels nibbling on an apple all at the same time (within your zip code) to utilize their G.C. doesn't make this a bad deal.

Hate those darn squirrels!!!

skinflinto said:   
Hate those darn squirrels!!!

They taste like chicken

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014