• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
New style kcups are being sold on Amazon from the San Francisco Coffee Company. No bottom plastic but they fit in Keurig and the Fogchaser blend tastes great. 80 kcups for $33.00 or 31.35 if you subscribe and save. Free super saver shipping. If you want prime for three months free sign up for Amazon Mom.

Fogchaser Blend Kcups

Amazon
Get Up to 5.0% Cash Back in the Following Departments:
Member Summary
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:

Check Costco if you are lucky enough to have one around you and you have a membership. Box of 80 was $25(mid $20s anyways) there.

They come in stay-fresh envelopes with (I believe) 8 to each envelope. Individual ones won't stay as fresh as traditional k-cups as their bottoms are filter material, not filter-in-plastic. However, they are a $10/80 cup box savings over Costco's next cheapest. At OP's $31 they are still a great deal compared to other k-cups at Amazon.

That Fog Chaser blend sounds gooooood....

Just an FYI, without the vacuum seal of the lower portion they won't stay fresh as long. (Some of Keurig's patents ran out, so this is most likely different enough to pass legal scrutiny)

T0mmyBoy said:   Check Costco if you are lucky enough to have one around you and you have a membership. Box of 80 was $25(mid $20s anyways) there.

They come in stay-fresh envelopes with (I believe) 8 to each envelope. Individual ones won't stay as fresh as traditional k-cups as their bottoms are filter material, not filter-in-plastic. However, they are a $10/80 cup box savings over Costco's next cheapest. At OP's $31 they are still a great deal compared to other k-cups at Amazon.

That Fog Chaser blend sounds gooooood....

I saw them today at Costco, and they were sampling them! But I had just come from the dentist and had a numb mouth so I couldn't try it, I was so disappointed. I overheard people saying it was very good.

These have been around for ages. It's very different from kcups - in kcups it brews in the cup like a traditional brewer but mini. This runs water over a coffee bag. Just buy foldgers coffe bags or a refillable kcup, even cheaper than this.

Price in title please

they say the lack of the plastic bottom is because it's eco-friendly

yechii said:   These have been around for ages. It's very different from kcups - in kcups it brews in the cup like a traditional brewer but mini. This runs water over a coffee bag. Just buy foldgers coffe bags or a refillable kcup, even cheaper than this.

I find the refillable K-cups to be a little bizarre. Yeah, I know you can control the dosage and use exactly the coffee that you want. But what's next a super-size k-cup that brews 32 oz, enough for 4-6 cups. And hey we could call that model a Koffee machine.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014