• Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Gentron 10,000 Watt Gas Generator with Electric Start
Disclaimer
Gentron 10,000 Watt Gas Generator with Electric Start;
$878.00 free shipping

Portable Power, Easy Push Start
Enjoy reliable portable power with this generator with a new more rugged frame design. Convenient electric push button start, a mobility wheel kit and a powerful 10,000 watt surge output make this an ideal solution for emergency home backup and commercial use.

Versatility Meets Convenience
Included are six AC outlets, one DC outlet, an hour meter, and a larger capacity fuel tank for extended run time. The heavy-duty steel frame features fully-isolated motor mounts for quietness. This generator is EPA certified. In addition, all shipments to California are CARB certified. This product is shipped fully assembled, except the wheel kit.

Outlets Included:
•4 x 120V AC standard outlets
•1 x 120V twist-lock
•1 x 120/240V twist-lock
•1 x 12V DC

http://www.samsclub.com/sams/gentron-10000-watt-gas-generator-wi...

Specifications

Engine Brand: JD
Starting Watts: N/A
Running Watts: 8,000
Surge Watts: 10,000
Starter: Push Button (battery included) recoil start system assembly
Control Panel: Yes
Automatic Idle Control: No (constant 3600 RPM)
Automatic Voltage Regulation: Yes
Hour Meter: Yes
Run Time at 1/2 Load (Hours): 11 hr.
Fuel Gauge: No
Fuel Capacity (Gallons): 8.0
Recommended Oil (Quarts): 1.16 qt. (fill to upper line on dipstick)
Low Oil Shut Down: Yes
Noise Level (Decibels): 76 dB
Wheel Kit: Yes
OSHA Required GFCI Outlets: No
UL Safety Listing: Yes
CSA Safety Listing: N/A
ETL Safety Listing: N/A

Warranty
•1 year parts and labor limited manufacturer's warranty
•For issues not covered by warranty: All engine-related products are non-returnable once gasoline or oil has been poured into the engine

Assembled Country
China

Assembled Size
20 ˝”W x 30”L x 26”H

Component Country
Imported

Shipping Info
Shipping Included

•Delivery service will call to set up appointment
•Delivery not available to AK, HI, or Puerto Rico

Sams Club
See Sams Club promo codes that earn 1.5% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

why no run time at full load?

Does it have HDMI?

WIFI?

Make sure to check HurricaneDeals.com for some good generator deals if you are in NY, NJ.. actually if you are anywhere.

The reviews on this look good. I am thinking of getting one of this.

Note: I cancelled the order of 3500w champion generator that i bought few days back for reasons : 1. saw a few bad reviews that scared me and may be 3500w big may be less power(not that I would need more than this).

This monster could easily burn through 8 gals in 5 hrs loaded. Keep that in mind

Yeah and all you would have to show for it tha look at me factor running more than the neessities

;

Those of us with well pumps need this type of wattage. I have a 8000 continous/13,500 peak generator and I was burning less than 5 gals in 10 hours running the house. TV, lights, gas furnace, well, fridge, etc.

Sorry, Tried listing a Home Depot link but realized oos online..

bigeye said:   Those of us with well pumps need this type of wattage. I have a 8000 continous/13,500 peak generator and I was burning less than 5 gals in 10 hours running the house. TV, lights, gas furnace, well, fridge, etc.

And the capacity is 8 Gallons and 11 hrs at half load. Should we ever need this kind of power, we will have it I guess.

bigeye said:   Those of us with well pumps need this type of wattage. I have a 8000 continous/13,500 peak generator and I was burning less than 5 gals in 10 hours running the house. TV, lights, gas furnace, well, fridge, etc.

The problem is getting all that wattage on a single circuit, at least in my case. Ideally, you'd have 8 kw / 10 kw supplied to the existing distribution system (disconnected from the grid, of course). I see a 120/240 twist lock, but those are generally 30A at max... So you're running a bunch of extensions.

My well is on a 240v 30A circuit.

What I'd like to see is a 50A 240v connection...

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014