• Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Member Summary

Superior Pump Thermoplastic Submersible Utility Pump
Thanks Farfisa850
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Anyone know anything about this brand. It's a good deal for a sump pump but not a good deal if it's junk.

I wouldn't trust a $25 pump from online for my basement... not something you want to skimp on.

You can see some reviews at Amazon, not bad, but doesn't have a switch attached.

This goes for more $ at Amazon.

Thanks! In 4 1. Good reviews at Amazon @ $48. Linkazon

I went ahead and got one too. I just wont use it in any critical applications. Thanks for the deal.

DriveEuro said:   I wouldn't trust a $25 pump from online for my basement... not something you want to skimp on.

It is 4 1/2 out of 5 stars over @ Amazon, If you want you can pay $18 more and order it from Amazon.
And Gift-wrap is also available.

http://www.amazon.com/Superior-Pump-91025-Thermoplastic-Submersi...

16 Reviews
5 star: (13)
4 star: (0)
3 star: (1)
2 star: (2)
1 star: (0)

Does anyone know whether you can buy separate external switch with water level detection like the vertical float switch and attach to this? This is a good price but if I have to keep going down to the basement and manually turn the thing on and off, it sort of not very cheap in terms of time and efforts.

This pump doesn't appear to of the automatic type. That is, once it's drained your basement, it will run dry until you unplug it.

Also, pump comes up at $99.99, not $30.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014