.COM Domains $2.95 @ GoDaddy

Archived From: Hot Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Haven't seen any good deals for a while - this one seems to work. Used with an existing account for a new domain (also seems to work with transfers). First year only.

Follow link: http://www.godaddy.com/domains/search-danica.aspx?isc=gofg006hi

SPECIAL OFFER! .COM just $2.95*! Additional .COMs just $7.99* per year!

Plus ICANN fee of $0.18 per domain name per year. $2.95 price good for the first year of one new or transfer .COM per customer. Additional years or .COMs may be purchased for $7.99 per year. Discounts cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or promotion. Customers may not use gift cards, PayPalŪ or AliPay to redeem this offer. Your discount will be applied in your shopping cart.

GoDaddy
See GoDaddy coupons that earn 7.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Danica! (8.31kB)
Thanks Llilith
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:

great!!!

Worked for me today, thanks alot!

I am a current customer as well.

Worked for a transfer on a current account.

At this point GoDaddy would have to pay me...

Still worked today for one new domain name on existing account.

i tried a similar code gofg2005hb and it worked for a .com or a transfer today Sep 10

but truth be told the way to go is to not use this (if you want more then 1 year) GD has transfers for $8 and it includes a free 2nd year so its 2 years for $8 VS. $2.95 (yes its cheaper) BUT what about next year at GD the renewals usually cost more then anything else

BTW here is a 20% off most things GD
gdbba1005

Watch this space: GoDaddy will probably be offering discounts to make up for being so ill-prepared for today's attack.
They better!

Worked. $2.95 for first year, $7.99 for additional years. Brought 5 years to $35.81 after ICANN fees.

can we choose to buy multiple account?

Worked for me today!

be sure to turn off renewal as it's set to On, otherwise you renew at regular prices.

gdpromocodes.net
This site always seems to have the best deals on domain name, hosting, and ssl certs.
They also have deals on all the other major hosting providers and registrars.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014