• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Save $5 after promo code. This is the lowest I've seen this USB 3.0 flashdrive. Features up to 54MB/s read and up to 30MB/s write times, a capless design and a lifetime limited warranty. Very good overall reviews, 4/5 eggs rated with 35 reviews.

Link
Promo Code: EMCNBGN89 (expires 9/5)

Team's Color Turn USB 3.0 flash drive combines performance, style with exceptional affordability in a portable form factor that is easy to carry. By utilizing the next-generation USB 3.0 specification, it delivers blazing fast data transfer rates to shorten the time needed for transferring and backing up your digital content. The Color Turn USB 3.0 has an easy to use 360 degree rotational cap, making it a practical entry-level USB 3.0 peripheral for users who demand stylish aesthetics with leading technology.

USB 3.0 INSIDE
The SuperSpeed USB 3.0 specification boasts optimized interface speeds up to 10X faster than the Hi-Speed USB 2.0. By taking advantage of the USB 3.0 technology, Team's Color Turn USB 3.0 delivers fast data transfer rates of up to 54MB/s read and up to 30MB/s write (16GB model via USB 3.0) - nearly twice the read speed than traditional USB 2.0 flash drives, while remaining full compatibility with USB 2.0.

ROTATIONAL STORAGE CAP
The 360 degree rotational storage cap protects the USB connector when not in use while eliminating the hassle of losing the cap.

Newegg
See Newegg discounts that earn 1.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Team Color Turn 16GB
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer

View 2
Thanks nave74
Disclaimer

View 3
Thanks nave74
Disclaimer

View 4
Thanks nave74
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

not a great deal considering I saw a 32GB flash drive at target over the weekend for $14.99

fliegs said:   not a great deal considering I saw a 32GB flash drive at target over the weekend for $14.99

I'll almost guarantee you it wasn't USB 3.0. Recent deals for 32GB USB 3.0 are selling from $21 and up.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014