• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Save $5 on this USB 2.0 flash drive. Promo code expires 9/5. Pretty good overall reviews, 4/5 eggs rated with 17 reviews. Shipping is free and save on tax if you do not reside in CA, TN or NJ. Lifetime warranty (parts & labor)!

Link
Promo Code: EMCNBGN88

Weighing only 4.5g, the touch 835 strikes a modern impression with a starlight blue color and a metallic look. SP adopted a metal sandblasting technique for the coating of Touch 835, protecting the surface from scratches as well as adding a high quality finish. It is dustproof, shockproof, waterproof, and it comes in a variety of capacities, spanning from 2GB to 32GB.

A DELICATE AND MODERN MUST-HAVE
Weighing only 4.5g, the metallic appearance and starlight blue color gives Touch 835's a modernistic impression. Its special coating is processed by metal sandblasting technique that not only protects the surface from scratches, but also adds a high quality finish.

STATE-OF-ART TECHNOLOGY
The most advanced COB (Chip On Board) packaging technology ensures waterproof, shockproof and dustproof functions of Touch 835.

SP WIDGET SOFTWARE FEATURES SEVEN MAIN FUNCTIONS
Touch 835 features SP Widget free download which provides 7 major protection functions: "My document" synchronization/ backup; Sync or backup other folders; Sync or backup "Outlook/ Outlook Express"; Copy and encryption your data into Pen Drives; Download Symantec Norton Internet Security 60days trail for free; Sync or backup "My Favorite" and lock your computer by password, time or Pen Drive.

Newegg
Need a Newegg coupon that earns 1.0% FatWallet Cash Back?
Member Summary

Silicon Power Touch 32GB
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Very cool; I can get six and leave one in each pants' pocket 24/7!

OP... notice anything wrong with your quick copy/paste of product overview?...

nave74 said:   ...and it comes in a variety of capacities, spanning from 2GB to 16GB.

in 4 1...
I noticed the "2gb to 16gb" as well !! but i will still order the 32gb

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014