• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
This coming Sunday Sept. 2, HSN will be offering the Boost Mobile LG Marquee for $150. This is for one day only and is a $100 savings off of the normal price. I will post the link for it once it is live.

When they offer phones for one day they usually include accessories with the phone as well. I would expect a car charger and something else to be included with the phone.

www.hsn.com

HSN
See HSN discounts that earn Up to 3.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

LG Marquee (229.57kB)
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
    • Manufacturer › LG

sweet deal

I have the phone for Sprint. Can't complain. Good deal.

HSN has the link up now, but you cannot buy it yet:

http://www.hsn.com/electronics/lg-marquee-no-contract-android-sm...

Looks like it comes with: wall charger, USB cable, headset, 2 GB MicroSD card, car charger, screen protector, App Bundle, and gel skin (different colors available). $149.95 is the price.

Don't forget Discover card offers 10% Cash Back. and the best thing is that if you sign up for their quarterly Cash Back, Discover is offering 5% back on online shopping that's on top of the 10%. Good deal if you tell me.

The deal is live now, over 10k sold. I don't know how many they have available.

I bought this phone today! I can't wait to use it.

damn me! I missed the deal by a day... Do they often repeat these types of deals or is it one and done?

For the today's special they only offer that price for the one day. The phone is still available but for $20 more, so still a pretty good deal.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014