• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Starts today

http://www.acehardware.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2658817

Mediocre reviews on Amazon...

http://www.amazon.com/Gorilla-Rack-GR6-3414-5-IMP--72-Inch-Shelv...

I own one already and is great. No issue what so ever. One of the shelves has ~100lbs on it and no issue. Easy to put together.

Apparently this may not be in all markets. I am in the Tampa area and got a flier with Labor Day Specials.

Ace Hardware
See Ace Hardware coupons that earn 2.5% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Gorilla 5 shelf rack
Thanks VBMcGB
Disclaimer

Signage
Thanks rwaheed
Disclaimer

my 37gal aquarium, approx 400lbs
Thanks WhatElse
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Ditto: Easy to assemble (I think it took a few minutes to figure out what to do on the first shelf, then the rest were easy). Really durable. I have a bunch of paint cans on one of the shelves and there's no buckling at all.

Very good deal. I have one of these and I think they are great for this price.

Is this at all Ace stores? I do not see this rack in my ad (n. cal)

rocks said:   Is this at all Ace stores? I do not see this rack in my ad (n. cal)

The rack is not in either of the ads for our area either (upstate NY).

Same here in Buffalo. Price comes up as $74.99. What's the catch to get it for $35??

I got a flier in the Tampa area for Labor day special $35

jasmithvr6 said:   Same here in Buffalo. Price comes up as $74.99. What's the catch to get it for $35??
most of the Ace Hardware sale are B&M only. Check at local store.

Starts 8/31/2012 ends 9/30/2012 (according to the sign that was up in the store)

Found one at 5680 Turney Road, Garfield Height, OH 44125... there was a sign, so they might get more

Genius069 said:   I own one already and is great. No issue what so ever. One of the shelves has ~100lbs on it and no issue. Easy to put together.

100lbs? try 400+ lbs. i have a 37 gallon aquarium on it for over a year. no bowing

nice post. Small staffs has their own "home".

I really like the chrome one that's also on sale - Honey Can Do 14in x 36in x 54in Four Tier Shelf Unit in Chrome (SHF-01906). I haven't found another store selling it for this price or less.

My local Ace does not carry any shelving units at all... but it seems the website allows online ordering and free ship to store.

OP thanks for the post, I didn't go with the cheaper shelf due to construction concerns but ended up finding a sweet deal on the bigger 48x24x72 at Ace due to your post.

Product (At ACE $109)
http://www.acehardware.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2658820

Amazon ($159)
http://www.amazon.com/Gorilla-Rack-GRZ6-4824-5IMP-72-Inch-Shelvi...

Did ship to store, and used coupon code AFFSEPT12 and got two shelves for $93.50 each.

This is not a sale, you can go to Amazon.com now and buy it for $35, it has shipping chrgs, BUT if you go to Ace Hardware they can order it for you shipped to their store. Was going to jump on this but this is their regualr price.

memyselfndi said:   This is not a sale, you can go to Amazon.com now and buy it for $35, it has shipping chrgs, BUT if you go to Ace Hardware they can order it for you shipped to their store. Was going to jump on this but this is their regualr price.this is no where near the regular price. it's msrp is typically around $80-$90. what you see is a electronic pricing system that changes prices monthly or weekly based upon their sales, effective inventory management.

the correct Amazon link.. reviews not good on this one..
linkazon

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014