Serta Meriden Faux Queen Mattress Low Profile Set

6% FatCash

Link

Member Summary

mattress
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I wonder what is "Faux" about the Serta Meriden Faux Queen Mattress Set?

10% shopdiscover Cash Back!

BTW, I spend a LOT of time going through these yesterday and found many out of stock 'for my area' at checkout. Not sure why, but don't loiter when you find one in stock that suits your taste and budget!

gtmellowmom said:   These are nice sets
Sealy Glen Abbey Select, Plush Eurotop, Queen Mattress Set
Serta Meriden Faux Queen Mattress Set

6% FatCash

Link

I'd love to know how you determined which were nice sets. The more I read about mattresses, the less I think I know. I got the Glen Abbey Select, Plush Eurotop, Queen Mattress Set figuring Sears would take it back if there was a problem (they let you keep it for a month).

This one is better

http://sears.com/productdetails.do?partNumber=08295673000P

Can still use the Sears coupon codes

free shipping is above $800 right?

Free shipped - not over $800

wizwor said:   gtmellowmom said:   These are nice sets
Sealy Glen Abbey Select, Plush Eurotop, Queen Mattress Set
Serta Meriden Faux Queen Mattress Set

6% FatCash

Link

I'd love to know how you determined which were nice sets. The more I read about mattresses, the less I think I know. I got the Glen Abbey Select, Plush Eurotop, Queen Mattress Set figuring Sears would take it back if there was a problem (they let you keep it for a month).

Don't they charge you if you return it? A delivery return fee or something?

Honestly, I can't imagine these really cheap beds will hold up. I'm not having much luck in the $600 range but honestly I would pay top dollar IF I knew I found a quality mattress and honestly, I just haven't. My mother's 'old' bed is fantastic and she's not a small woman. She paid a lot 12 yrs ago for her flip mattress. It's as good as the day she bought it. It doesn't exist anymore even at Macy's where she bought it. I'd pay a grand if it were that quality.

Does anyone know a truly quality mattress? I couldn't believe some of the not good reviews of Sterns and Foster that I was considering.

Deal expired

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014