• Go to page :
  • 1 2
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Buy 2013 Season Passes early and get free visits for the rest of 2012 including Fright Fest. If you buy four or more Season Passes this fall, you'll also get a FREE upgrade to GOLD which includes FREE parking on every pass when you process your IDs at the park by October 28, 2012.

Benefits:

1. Unlimited Visits All Season
2. Free Tickets for Friends
3. In-Park Discounts
4. Other Six Flags Parks Free!

1-3 passes @ $65 each; 4 or more passes @ $50 each.

You can purchase your Season Pass online with low monthly payments as low as $4.55.

Get an additional instant 5% discount with your Discover Card.

2013 Season Pass Promo for Six Flags Over Georgia

Member Summary

Six Flags Season Pass
Thanks Neilium
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
I am going to call again today to reconfirm and probably again tomorrow on my way there. I don't want any drama. Thanks... (more)

takeoffurcool (Oct. 19, 2012 @ 11:49a) |

The free passes for friends in 2012 were on Mother's Day, Father's Day, and any one Sunday in September.

takeoffurcool (Oct. 19, 2012 @ 11:50a) |

So our trip was successful. I showed the parking attendant my printed out season pass tickets and she let me through for... (more)

takeoffurcool (Oct. 20, 2012 @ 10:04p) |

Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Same Deal at Six Flags Great America in Gurnee, IL, but the cost is $60 per pass for 4 or more. Must be activated in-park by 10/28/12.

Thanks, OP. Bought 4, and plan to go there this weekend.

Fantastic deal. You can get the Six Flags / White Water combo with free parking for both for $59 if you buy 4.

Just to clarify, is it free parking for the rest of 2012 and all of 2013? That is great deal if so.

looks like the free parking is for the duration of the passes:
from Six Flags website: "Get Free Parking and Free Upgrade to the New Gold Pass
To celebrate the launch of the new Gold Pass, we are offering a free upgrade to Gold (which includes free parking at all Six Flags Theme Parks on every pass!) for everyone who buys four or more regular Season Passes and processes their IDs at the park by October 28, 2012."

The parking thing has always been an issue since before you would have to buy $20 parking for each pass, we always had to choose one pass to put it on. This is a very good deal.

No, the deal is for $50 for Great America if you look at the right option.

Different parks have different prices. For California Magic Mountain it's $65 for both 1-3 and 4+. For San Antonio, its $72 for 1-3 and $60 for 4+. For Discovery Kingdom, it's $65 and $55.

Nice wish this was out 2 weeks ago it cost me 45 dollars a person for one time

JoshFink said:   Fantastic deal. You can get the Six Flags / White Water combo with free parking for both for $59 if you buy 4.

I can't seem to find this for St Louis. What park did you see this deal for?

*Edit*
NM, I found it. St Louis is $49.99/each if you buy 4 and includes Hurricane Harbor water park.

RupertPupkinishere said:   No, the deal is for $50 for Great America if you look at the right option.

sorry maybe I am up too late...where is it for Great america?

It sucks that families of 3 can't get the free gold upgrade. I can understand a pricing discount of 4 or more but not providing the gold benefit gets my goat.

lonestarguy said:   It sucks that families of 3 can't get the free gold upgrade. I can understand a pricing discount of 4 or more but not providing the gold benefit gets my goat.

Buy one for someone else. Costs you an extra $5.

Has anyone tried to "split" the deal with another family? Say, buy 5 tickets and register them all separately?

nice deal. Thanks

For Six Flags New England, it only cost me 44.99 a pass. If you have a 2012 pass, they give you a code for an additional 5.00 off the price of 49.99. You have to enter the 2012 pass ID's for each 5.00 code. 185.00 for 4 2013 passes with parking on all 4. It usually costs me 50.00 just to add parking on one pass

JoshFink said:   Fantastic deal. You can get the Six Flags / White Water combo with free parking for both for $59 if you buy 4.

Oh, my bad, didn't read the page carefully enough. Paid $49 each for Six Flags only. It's just $10 more for the combo.
Is there a way to return and re-buy, or pay the difference to upgrade?

Thanks OP. For anyone wondering, when you buy 4 tickets, they throw in the first day's parking pass for free too. I thought they might try to make you pay for the first day since you hadn't technically upraded to gold yet.

Six Flags Magic Mountain has announced Full Throttle, a roller coaster with 3 launches, the world's tallest vertical loop (160 feet), and the first top hat built on an inversion. Full Throttle will be the world's tallest and fastest vertical looping coaster.
http://content.sixflags.com/newfor2013/magicmountain/full-thrott...

Looks great! Premier Rides is a US company that has built many great, reliable coasters.
This will bring SFMM's coaster count back up after 3 coaster removals in just the past 6 years, up to 18, more than any park in the world (Canada's Wonderland has 16; Cedar Point has 15, to be 16 in spring 2013).

Is there anything to stop me from buying my 4 passes through say the St. Louis location at $50 versus the Gurnee location at $65? If I buy 4 passes, they include all the parks, so is there any rule that I need to purchase at the closest location instead of a cheaper one? I just assume pay $50 for a pass that includes all parks versus $65.

steelycat said:   Is there anything to stop me from buying my 4 passes through say the St. Louis location at $50 versus the Gurnee location at $65? If I buy 4 passes, they include all the parks, so is there any rule that I need to purchase at the closest location instead of a cheaper one? I just assume pay $50 for a pass that includes all parks versus $65.

I thought about the same thing, but the activation with ID kills it for me. You have to activate in person with your IDs to get the free parking and Gold upgrade. Guess it depends how far you are. Probably not worth it for most, especially with the current gas prices.

Looks like Great Adventure is only offering upgrade to Hurricane Harbor for free and one free parking pass for $60. Still not a bad deal, but I'd rather get free parking in all the parks like the GA park is offering.

RupertPupkinishere said:   No, the deal is for $50 for Great America if you look at the right option.Where? Can't find Great America for $50

Do you have to activate this at the park you bought it for or can you activate it at any park?

?

steelycat said:   Is there anything to stop me from buying my 4 passes through say the St. Louis location at $50 versus the Gurnee location at $65? If I buy 4 passes, they include all the parks, so is there any rule that I need to purchase at the closest location instead of a cheaper one? I just assume pay $50 for a pass that includes all parks versus $65.- activation will be required at St. Louis
- free parking will be at St. Louis
- bring-your-friend-for-free will be at St. Louis
- special days will be at St. Louis

you get the picture....

If I go to MD to buy the pass is it 80 per pass so 320 for four or 80 total making it 20 a pass?

Buy 4 regular season passes now for $50 each, and get the Gold Pass upgrade for free.

"Get Free Parking and Free Upgrade to the New Gold Pass - To celebrate the launch of the new Gold Pass, we are offering a free upgrade to Gold (which includes free parking at all Six Flags Theme Parks on every pass!) for everyone who buys four or more regular Season Passes in one order and processes their IDs at the park by October 28, 2012."

jcantanixon said:   Thanks OP. For anyone wondering, when you buy 4 tickets, they throw in the first day's parking pass for free too. I thought they might try to make you pay for the first day since you hadn't technically upraded to gold yet.

I think this might be YMMV...Six Flags New England didn't go for this first day parking free, and they were very adamant about it.

I called before I bought the season passes and the lady I spoke to told me I could just bring the parking receipt to Guest Relations after the fact and get the cost reimbursed.

Then, I bought the season pass vouchers (pack of 4) online and went to the park and even asked the parking attendant the same question about getting first day parking free - he said to pay and then go to Guest Relations to get it reimbursed.

So, I went in and processed my season pass ID's, dutifully went to Guest Relations, and, of course, they said that the other people were wrong and it is their policy to not reimburse the parking for the first day. There were about 4 other men there with the same issue who were told the same thing about being able to get it reimbursed by someone else only to get denied by Guest Relations. We were there for a while going back and forth and all I ended up getting out of them was 2 free drink vouchers.

They said the free parking isn't valid until the season pass id's are processed (since that's when the upgrade to Gold and free parking is added) and since I technically paid for the parking before I processed the id's, it wasn't free at that time. So, I asked them if I could have first gotten dropped off at the gate, gotten one season pass processed, and then used that to enter parking for free - and they said YES...give me a break. They also said that if I had actually purchased the Gold Pass online, then the first day parking would be free.

Anyways, all that to say, it's not a gimmee...but hopefully others have better luck with Guest Relations at more reasonable parks.

never been to six flag so with this pass you can ride for free on all the rides in six flag? any day in 2012 and 2013?

I just checked the site and they actually raised the parking price to $18. Wanted to go this year, but it was too hot, but last time I was there, the parking lot was full of potholes, etc. The Gold Pass is only worth it if you go at least 4 times a year and Id be doing good going once.

Dose anyone have 2012 passes? If you could provide current pass id # along with the last name. Great america(in baltimore dc)area. You get another $5 off per ticket !!

dkiwon said:   jcantanixon said:   Thanks OP. For anyone wondering, when you buy 4 tickets, they throw in the first day's parking pass for free too. I thought they might try to make you pay for the first day since you hadn't technically upraded to gold yet.

I think this might be YMMV...Six Flags New England didn't go for this first day parking free, and they were very adamant about it.

Anyways, all that to say, it's not a gimmee...but hopefully others have better luck with Guest Relations at more reasonable parks.

That's strange. For me, the one day free parking pass just printed out at home with the other 4 tickets.

jcantanixon said:   dkiwon said:   jcantanixon said:   Thanks OP. For anyone wondering, when you buy 4 tickets, they throw in the first day's parking pass for free too. I thought they might try to make you pay for the first day since you hadn't technically upraded to gold yet.

That's strange. For me, the one day free parking pass just printed out at home with the other 4 tickets.

When did you go and which park? I wonder if they might have changed something assuming that people complained...

Magic Mountain (SoCal) and I bought the tickets on 9/3. Doesn't matter when I actually went to the park (in fact, one of the tickets hasn't been redeemed yet)..because as I mentioned, the free parking pass printed with the rest of my ticket vouchers when I used the print at home option. It was like the one day parking pass got added to my cart automatically for no charge.

jcantanixon said:   Magic Mountain (SoCal) and I bought the tickets on 9/3. Doesn't matter when I actually went to the park (in fact, one of the tickets hasn't been redeemed yet)..because as I mentioned, the free parking pass printed with the rest of my ticket vouchers when I used the print at home option. It was like the one day parking pass got added to my cart automatically for no charge.

Thanks - that's helpful information. I bought my set of 4 on 8/31 and went the next day - I wonder if that weekend they got so many complaints that they changed the policy by the time you bought your tickets. I'll have to follow up...I would doubt it would be different policies for different parks.

just got 4 passes and got the 5% off for using discover card. and I called discover and will get 5% Cash Back bouns for shopping theme parks this quater. if you cant do it in september october 1st starts the online purchases 5% Cash Back also so either way get 10% off

Shabnam said:   Dose anyone have 2012 passes? If you could provide current pass id # along with the last name. Great america(in baltimore dc)area. You get another $5 off per ticket !!
It's called "Six Flags America".

jcantanixon said:   Magic Mountain (SoCal) and I bought the tickets on 9/3. Doesn't matter when I actually went to the park (in fact, one of the tickets hasn't been redeemed yet)..because as I mentioned, the free parking pass printed with the rest of my ticket vouchers when I used the print at home option. It was like the one day parking pass got added to my cart automatically for no charge.

Thanks to your info, I tested out buying the 4-pack online and noticed that it does now in fact add a 1-day free parking pass. So I called up the park today and spoke to Guest Relations and they offered me 2 free food vouchers (worth $12.99 each) valid for the 2012 or 2013 season. Thanks for your help!

Extra $5 off per pass at the park only if all 4 2012 people upgrade to 2013. Verified for Great America in Gurnee. Signs are everywhere in the park $59 & change + tax.

Skipping 10 Messages...
takeoffurcool said:   dkiwon said:   takeoffurcool said:   Thanks, in for 5 passes. We were going to Six Flags St. Louis this weekend anyway. No parking pass printed out with the tickets. I called guest relations. "Andy" said that I have to pay for parking and when I process at the Season Pass Processing Center, they will reimburse me for the parking fee. I hope they make good on their word or this will not be a good start to our day...
I don't know if you want to risk it since I got burned by guest relations telling me the same thing...it might be worth calling again tomorrow and double-checking and getting another name. Unfortunately, after I paid, they categorically told me at Guest Relations that they never provide refunds.

Another option in theory that should work is that you could drop one person off before parking, wait for them to get their pass processed, then using their pass, go to the parking and get free parking. Then, process the other 3 passes. Good luck.

I am going to call again today to reconfirm and probably again tomorrow on my way there. I don't want any drama. Thanks for the tip.

So our trip was successful. I showed the parking attendant my printed out season pass tickets and she let me through for free. She looked at my paper and printed out a parking ticket for $0.00, this also applied to the 2nd vehicle in my party, so we were both able to get in for free parking before upgrading to Gold. She also handed me two bring a friend for free coupons. One was for next Friday and the other was good for next Saturday or Sunday. Someone tipped us off to show our ticket to the parking attendant, otherwise I would not have known and would have followed the instructions given to me on the phone. There were a lot of upset people at guest services who had paid for their parking and were looking to be refunded. Happy we dodged that bullet. I also had our souvenir 2012 blue cup from a visit over the summer, so we drank soda for 99 cents all day.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 1:30AM CST tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.