• Go to page :
  • 1 2
  • Text Only
Are you sure on that 10% CB

Can anyone tell me if you get any free passes (for friends) this year?

If you buy a season pass and you do the monthly payments and then you go to the park do you have to buy a day on top of the payments or can you just go in like that with your one payment you made?

hud500 said:   RupertPupkinishere said:   No, the deal is for $50 for Great America if you look at the right option.Where? Can't find Great America for $50

I think the $50 deal for Great American in Gurnee was either a limited time offer that has expired or confusion with the rates for a different Six Flags park - right now it's $74.99 for 1-3 passes, $64.99 for 4 or more passes.

Six Flags Great America Gurnee Illinois Season Passes

You only get one initial free parking pass with the upgrade to Gold, is that right? So buying a pack of more than 4 tickets with some friends (only 3 in our family) would require one of us to pay for parking during our initial visit this month, since we can't fit everyone in 1 car, correct?

Yes, if you take two cars and arrive at the same time, one of you will have to pay for parking. Or, one car could get there earlier and process their annual passes, then hand one of the passes to the second car so they can use it to get free parking..then go ride something while they're processing their passes.

Thanks, in for 5 passes. We were going to Six Flags St. Louis this weekend anyway. No parking pass printed out with the tickets. I called guest relations. "Andy" said that I have to pay for parking and when I process at the Season Pass Processing Center, they will reimburse me for the parking fee. I hope they make good on their word or this will not be a good start to our day...

takeoffurcool said:   Thanks, in for 5 passes. We were going to Six Flags St. Louis this weekend anyway. No parking pass printed out with the tickets. I called guest relations. "Andy" said that I have to pay for parking and when I process at the Season Pass Processing Center, they will reimburse me for the parking fee. I hope they make good on their word or this will not be a good start to our day...
I don't know if you want to risk it since I got burned by guest relations telling me the same thing...it might be worth calling again tomorrow and double-checking and getting another name. Unfortunately, after I paid, they categorically told me at Guest Relations that they never provide refunds.

Another option in theory that should work is that you could drop one person off before parking, wait for them to get their pass processed, then using their pass, go to the parking and get free parking. Then, process the other 3 passes. Good luck.

dkiwon said:   takeoffurcool said:   Thanks, in for 5 passes. We were going to Six Flags St. Louis this weekend anyway. No parking pass printed out with the tickets. I called guest relations. "Andy" said that I have to pay for parking and when I process at the Season Pass Processing Center, they will reimburse me for the parking fee. I hope they make good on their word or this will not be a good start to our day...
I don't know if you want to risk it since I got burned by guest relations telling me the same thing...it might be worth calling again tomorrow and double-checking and getting another name. Unfortunately, after I paid, they categorically told me at Guest Relations that they never provide refunds.

Another option in theory that should work is that you could drop one person off before parking, wait for them to get their pass processed, then using their pass, go to the parking and get free parking. Then, process the other 3 passes. Good luck.

I am going to call again today to reconfirm and probably again tomorrow on my way there. I don't want any drama. Thanks for the tip.

The free passes for friends in 2012 were on Mother's Day, Father's Day, and any one Sunday in September.

takeoffurcool said:   dkiwon said:   takeoffurcool said:   Thanks, in for 5 passes. We were going to Six Flags St. Louis this weekend anyway. No parking pass printed out with the tickets. I called guest relations. "Andy" said that I have to pay for parking and when I process at the Season Pass Processing Center, they will reimburse me for the parking fee. I hope they make good on their word or this will not be a good start to our day...

I am going to call again today to reconfirm and probably again tomorrow on my way there. I don't want any drama. Thanks for the tip.

So our trip was successful. I showed the parking attendant my printed out season pass tickets and she let me through for free. She looked at my paper and printed out a parking ticket for $0.00, this also applied to the 2nd vehicle in my party, so we were both able to get in for free parking before upgrading to Gold. She also handed me two bring a friend for free coupons. One was for next Friday and the other was good for next Saturday or Sunday. Someone tipped us off to show our ticket to the parking attendant, otherwise I would not have known and would have followed the instructions given to me on the phone. There were a lot of upset people at guest services who had paid for their parking and were looking to be refunded. Happy we dodged that bullet. I also had our souvenir 2012 blue cup from a visit over the summer, so we drank soda for 99 cents all day.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 10PM CST tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.