Voting History
rated:

Member Summary

iphone 4s factory unlocked
Thanks Neilium
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

How to ensure it is unlock?

I'd wait until the 5 comes out, people will be dumping their 4's like crazy thus driving the price further down.

If Apples buying them for $345, they'll offload these refurb-ed for a similar price once they've iPhone 5 out. This also gives an indication of the 4S eBay price after 5's launch.

Apple buying 4S from consumers for $345

diswes said:   I'd wait until the 5 comes out, people will be dumping their 4's like crazy thus driving the price further down.

when are the 5's coming out?

getafix said:   If Apples buying them for $345, they'll offload these refurb-ed for a similar price once they've iPhone 5 out. This also gives an indication of the 4S eBay price after 5's launch.

Good strategy to minimize the huge drop in value of their iphone 4S

getafix said:   If Apples buying them for $345, they'll offload these refurb-ed for a similar price once they've iPhone 5 out. This also gives an indication of the 4S eBay price after 5's launch.

lmao, $345 for a 64 GB in excellent shape. So how much for a 16GB? 245 ?? Apple is trying to kill the prices on used 4S phones

vrb747 said:   getafix said:   If Apples buying them for $345, they'll offload these refurb-ed for a similar price once they've iPhone 5 out. This also gives an indication of the 4S eBay price after 5's launch.

lmao, $345 for a 64 GB in excellent shape. So how much for a 16GB? 245 ?? Apple is trying to kill the prices on used 4S phones

I'm not following your logic...(not saying it is flawed, just not familiar with the concept). What do you mean "Apples is trying to kill the price on used 4s Phones"?
thanks.

why red it is a great deal???????? if you dont like apple no reason to give red?

dsdunbar said:   vrb747 said:   getafix said:   If Apples buying them for $345, they'll offload these refurb-ed for a similar price once they've iPhone 5 out. This also gives an indication of the 4S eBay price after 5's launch.

I'm not following your logic...(not saying it is flawed, just not familiar with the concept). What do you mean "Apples is trying to kill the price on used 4s Phones"?
thanks.

Sarcasm. 345$ for 64GB 4S is a pretty crappy price. My friend sold his 16GB 4S for 400 a week ago (after eBay/paypal fees). You are getting ripped off by apple if you "trade in" a 64GB for $345, but thats the price of convenience. Apple fanboys, feel free to neg this post as well

AT&T has no commitment, refurbished iphone 4s phones for 299/399/499 for the 16/32/64 gb
Texthttp://www.att.com/shop/wireless/devices/apple/iphone/4s-32gb-black-refurb.html

1daylate said:   AT&T has no commitment, refurbished iphone 4s phones for 299/399/499 for the 16/32/64 gb
Texthttp://www.att.com/shop/wireless/devices/apple/iphone/4s-32gb-black-refurb.html

I guess it's about time to try Siri on the 4s for $400.

Can you unlock the AT&T no commitment iphones?

Apple is currently selling unlocked 4S from $549
http://store.apple.com/us/browse/home/shop_iphone/family/iphone/...

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014