• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Not the best LTE handset, but great price on what appears to be a solid handset per the specs.
Especially with ICS whenever it arrives (Sprint says it's in line).

Link to Radio Shack
I think that link will take you straight to it, but you might have to browse once you get there.

Don't forget Cash Back (6% right now)

It gave me free overnight shipping too!

Member Summary

Sprint LG Viper 4G LTE
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

My area is still on 3G. We never saw the old wimax 4g. They say LTE is another year. I won't be buying any LTE handset for Sprint and paying another $10/m for no service.

rockett04 said:    I won't be buying any LTE handset for Sprint and paying another $10/m for no service.

The $10 is not for LTE or 4G service. It's for any smartphone (except for 1 or 2 exceptions).

The LG Viper LTE is Free @ Best Buy this week.(but does have a $36 activation fee/new 2year service or renewal)

Coolgreany said:   rockett04 said:    I won't be buying any LTE handset for Sprint and paying another $10/m for no service.

The $10 is not for LTE or 4G service. It's for any smartphone (except for 1 or 2 exceptions).

I have one of the exceptions on purpose and I'm off contract, hence my comment. Sprint cannot lure me into buying a new phone(a 4g phone) until they show up in my area. Before that happens I will have gone to another provider I'm sure.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014