EVGA GTX 680 Superclocked $460 @ Amazon

Archived From: Hot Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
http://www.amazon.com/EVGA-SuperClocked-DisplayPort-Graphics-02G...

Great Card, I just bought one for $500

It's $480, clip the coupon on the page and it'll drop to $460 during checkout.

Amazon
Get Up to 6.0% Cash Back in the Following Departments:
Member Summary

EVGA GTX 680 Superclocked Graphics Card
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Just because I told them I would, I'm mentioning that I'll never buy another EVGA product after 20+ years of being a hardware enthusiast. They screwed me hardcore with the 9800GX2, shipping me three in a row that died in 0 days and refusing to let me move to a different card (even though there was a huge public uproar about the quality issues in 9800GX2 silicon). So screw you, EVGA for your awful customer service. Lifetime warranties are crap when the replacement parts are also defective.

Otherwise, good deal for this part if you think you'll be one of the ones that doesn't ever have a repeat issue with EVGA parts.

I've used lots of EVGA parts for a long time and have never had an issue. I've never had to use their customer service, though. Your experience sucks - hopefully they have fixed their quality control issues (or at least their customer service issues).

They replaced the card 2x and you blame them for your configuration killing it under 30 days three times over? Seems like they gave you 2 chances and you couldn't fix the problem on your end.

I've been using EVGA for 9+ years. Their customer support has always been leaps and bounds ahead of the top competitors. I own this card and it is amazing to say the least. This is a good price for a hot card.

topmoo said:   They replaced the card 2x and you blame them for your configuration killing it under 30 days three times over? Seems like they gave you 2 chances and you couldn't fix the problem on your end.

You are just a dick with that stupid, ignorant comment.

Just ordered for $460 with discover card. It gives me $27 Cash Back plus free 1 day shipping with DSCVRFSP.

Great card. I have a 670 and it runs everything smoothly at max setting on my 1920x1200 monitor. $460 is a good price for the 680, and if I had a monitor with 2560x1440 or if I played games with multi-monitor setup I would definitely go for the 680.

Just to add my 2 cents. They send you refurbished cards when you RMA them. I had to RMA a 460gtx after 2 years and it was dead on arrival. Had my computer out of commission for 2 weeks while i got the 1st replacement card, sent it back, and had to wait for the 2nd card (refused to cross ship cards even though it was their fault). The 2nd card i received had 0 problems.

Now that they're a bigger company, they're offering only 3 years warranty. Maybe that means higher quality cards? The only companies that do offer lifetime warranty now are PNY, Galaxy, and Zotac.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 10PM CST tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.