• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
http://www.rtui.com/free_coupon_results

enter your zip and see what's offered in your area!

some areas even have BOGO sandwich coupons at local McD's, Firestone offers, haircuts, nail salons, etc.

not all areas will have results.

Member Summary

Online coupons
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

what is the zip code for the mcd bogo? usually it will work everywhere.
(my zip doesnt show it)

Surprisingly this doesn't require any special software like Catalina Marketing does. Just "view image" in the browser brings up the coupons. Nice.

jigsaw1975 said:   what is the zip code for the mcd bogo? usually it will work everywhere.
(my zip doesnt show it)

11432 has

Awesome...Thanks!

Store Locations Removed
Disclaimer
slmegausa said:   jigsaw1975 said:   what is the zip code for the mcd bogo? usually it will work everywhere.
(my zip doesnt show it)

11432 has

Thanks! Coupon attached.

jigsaw1975 said:   slmegausa said:   jigsaw1975 said:   what is the zip code for the mcd bogo? usually it will work everywhere.
(my zip doesnt show it)

11432 has

Thanks! Coupon attached.

LOL, come on guys. you really think a McDonalds in Anytown, USA is going to accept this? no expiration, no fine print. all that has been cropped out.

I mean, I don't think they are THAT dumb.

MISTERCHEAP said:   jigsaw1975 said:   slmegausa said:   jigsaw1975 said:   what is the zip code for the mcd bogo? usually it will work everywhere.
(my zip doesnt show it)

11432 has

Thanks! Coupon attached.

LOL, come on guys. you really think a McDonalds in Anytown, USA is going to accept this? no expiration, no fine print. all that has been cropped out.

That is how mine came up legitimately. If you don't think they will accept that, it will make this program useless.

Or Maby Some of them R?? Obviously the person who posted have used it successfully! haha

jigsaw1975 said:   slmegausa said:   jigsaw1975 said:   what is the zip code for the mcd bogo? usually it will work everywhere.
(my zip doesnt show it)

11432 has

Thanks! Coupon attached.

You cut off the top of the coupon that shows the locations it works at. These locations know about it, but others will most likely not know about it and deny it.

works easier on drive thru. tell them u have bogo coupon etc...person ringing up doesnt really care (sometimes)

zero in my area for 100 miles

92804 in SoCal has the BOGO McD coupon too.
Some coupons say expired after 30 days of receipt. Does that mean that store only honor coupon on an actual register receipt?

uafgrad said:   MISTERCHEAP said:   jigsaw1975 said:   slmegausa said:   jigsaw1975 said:   what is the zip code for the mcd bogo? usually it will work everywhere.
(my zip doesnt show it)

11432 has

Thanks! Coupon attached.

That is how mine came up legitimately. If you don't think they will accept that, it will make this program useless.

but it has the location printed out on it which is missing from the scan below. big difference.

awesome, couple I visit but can never find coupons for.

MISTERCHEAP said:   uafgrad said:   MISTERCHEAP said:   jigsaw1975 said:   slmegausa said:   jigsaw1975 said:   what is the zip code for the mcd bogo? usually it will work everywhere.
(my zip doesnt show it)

11432 has

Thanks! Coupon attached.

but it has the location printed out on it which is missing from the scan below. big difference.

But the dotted line shows where to cut the coupon. No location, and definitely no expiration.

awesome! props to OP

Nothing in my area either...YMMV indeed!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 10PM CST tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.