• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
click

They're throwing in the dock ($60 MSRP, $40 online elsewhere).

Verizon Wireless
See Verizon Wireless discounts that earn Up to $37.50 FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Galaxy Nexus
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Get them before Apple get them off the market! Honestly, if it wasn't better than an iPhone, why'd they care?

Actually the deal probably applies to contract renewal customers too.

you are going to have this phone for 2 yrs, get one you are going to enjoy. For only $79, you can get the Razr M which is a much better phone.

drew2money said:   you are going to have this phone for 2 yrs, get one you are going to enjoy. For only $79, you can get the Razr M which is a much better phone.

$50 more for an ugly, locked down phone running a horrid UI that I can't root, unlock and install a custom ROM on that won't get Jelly Bean until 2013 or the next OS until.. never?

Sounds like a great deal.

lament said:   drew2money said:   you are going to have this phone for 2 yrs, get one you are going to enjoy. For only $79, you can get the Razr M which is a much better phone.

$50 more for an ugly, locked down phone running a horrid UI that I can't root, unlock and install a custom ROM on that won't get Jelly Bean until 2013 or the next OS until.. never?

Sounds like a great deal.

I love my GNex but can't stand the camera. Also wish it were a true Nexus with updates directly from Google, not from Verizon who has taken months to get the updates out that we should be getting as soon as they are released.

This said, I still love my GNex.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014