• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Land of Nod Chair & Ottoman

It's cute stuff, psychotically overpriced at normal price but at clearance I can handle it. I ordered the Chair w/ cover & ottoman with cover and my order total was...
Total Merchandise
$51.90
Total Shipping & Handling
$10.95
Total Tax (Welcome to Oregon)
$0.00
Order Total
$62.85

Below are what they have on sale right now ->

Robot Nod Chair includes Cover and Insert
$37.95 reg. $129.00

Personalized Robot Nod Chair includes Cover and Insert
$43.95 reg. $135.00

Robot Ottoman includes Cover and Insert
$13.95 reg. $49.00

Robot Cover Only
$19.95 reg. $69.00

Personalized Robot Cover Only
$25.95 reg. $75.00

Member Summary

Land of Nod Robot Chair
Thanks Neilium
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

You're EVIL!! LOL I just bought this I justified it by saying to myself, "I'll save it for Christmas, it will be his Christmas present" knowing full well I won't and it will be full of juice, cookie crumbs, and dog hair in no time.....
I wish there was a coupon for shipping
Order Summary
Total Merchandise
$51.90 (Chair + ottoman)
$10.95
Total Tax
$0.00
Order Total
$62.85
Shipping & Tax Details

I'm going to make my wife save this for Christmas....he has enough stuff to tide him over until then. Plus he's only 14 months, he probably can't even crawl up in the chair just yet.

Thanks, We bought one for our daughter a few years ago and were thinking about getting one for our 1-1/2 yr son. I prefer the other sale chair Firefighter for the same price.
Link to http://www.landofnod.com/fire-department-nod-chair-and-noddoman-ottoman/f8621

SKU 487760 Set Pr Re Firefighter Nod Chair - Personalization
$43.95
SKU 487892 Set Re Firefighter Nod Ottoman
$13.95
Total Merchandise
$57.90
$10.95
Total Tax (not so Welcome to Illinois)
$6.37
Order Total
$75.22

Also 4% Cash Back.

I used VISA12K and got free shipping.

I tried that free shipping code and was told it was just for orders over $100. Glad it worked for someone though.

I ordered 2 of them with ottomans so it was $115. Sorry, I didn't realize it was for over $100.

Does the chair do tricks? For $129 it ought to

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014