• Page :
  • 1
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Soffe has the Navy Emblem Tee as their "Deal of the Day" today on sale 2 for $10.

Reg $12.99 each.

Add 2 to cart and price drops to $9.87 (for 2)

Add code SHIP3E to stack on Free Shipping. (double check that it deducts the shipping on the last page BEFORE you submit your order.)

Add code LABOR3E to knock off another 30%!!! And bring your total to $6.91 shipped!

http://www.soffe.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?ca...

Soffe
See Soffe discounts that earn 4.5% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Navy Emblem Tee
Thanks Neilium
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Soffe Coupons:
    SCHOOL30
    30% off any order (expires 8/26/14 11:00pm)
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.


tnx op.... n butcherboy.

Looks dead. I can't get any quantity to load to cart. Mouseover size choices doesn't give me any action, and the Add to Cart button doesn't work. Tried in IE8, IE9, Chrome20, and Dolphin browsers on 2 different machines.

labboypro said:   Looks dead. I can't get any quantity to load to cart. Mouseover size choices doesn't give me any action, and the Add to Cart button doesn't work. Tried in IE8, IE9, Chrome20, and Dolphin browsers on 2 different machines.

Not dead yet.

Although there's only one color shirt, they still want you to "select color before chosing size and/or quantity.

Click on the shirt/color to chose it.


bittul said:   labboypro said:   Looks dead. I can't get any quantity to load to cart. Mouseover size choices doesn't give me any action, and the Add to Cart button doesn't work. Tried in IE8, IE9, Chrome20, and Dolphin browsers on 2 different machines.

Not dead yet.

Although there's only one color shirt, they still want you to "select color before chosing size and/or quantity.

Click on the shirt/color to chose it.



Same problem as before... there is nothing to choose-- not color, not size, not quantity, not "Add to Cart." Just checked it on 2 _different_ machines using IE9, Chrome21, and FF3.54. Same problem on both machines, and all 3 browsers. Not sure how you're seeing something different *shrug*

Anchors aweigh! My order went through. Thanks OP.

labboypro: My only tip for you is to try clicking on the white square to kick things off.
There's only one color available, I know, but once I clicked on the white color square, size and quantity became available. Good luck.

rareairhead said:   Anchors aweigh! My order went through. Thanks OP.

labboypro: My only tip for you is to try clicking on the white square to kick things off.
There's only one color available, I know, but once I clicked on the white color square, size and quantity became available. Good luck.


That is how I did it last night, I just checked and it is still working.



Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014