• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
As one of its daily deals, Best Buy offers the Westinghouse 40" 1080p Widescreen LCD HD Television, model no. CW40T6DW, for $279.99 with free shipping. Features include a native resolution of 1920x1080 (1080p), 100,000:1 dynamic contrast ratio, 6ms response time, three HDMI inputs, and VGA and other video inputs. Deal ends today.
LINK

Member Summary

pic
Thanks sartor
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Does anybody here have opinions of the Westinghouse tvs? I am not too happy with my 32 inch I bought 2 years ago for 400 at costco. There are large blotches on the screen which show only at certain times, like watching movies on Netflix or dvds. They take up like 1/3 of the screen and distract from the video. In addition the remote is extremely sluggish. Does anybody else have problems like these?

I have a 47" 1080p Westinghouse LCD which I bought about 7 years ago. Still works/looks great, I have no complaints.

i have a 42" in my living room and it works great - no problems. i've had it for a year so far.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014