HTC ONE V $150 @ Radio Shack

Archived From: Hot Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Optimus One V is 149.99 at Radio Shack LINK

RadioShack
See RadioShack coupons that earn 2.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

HTC One V
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Will this work on T-Mobile?

loginbharat said:   Will this work on T-Mobile?No. Virgin Mobile is CDMA. T-Mobile is GSM.

Thanks, I thought so. Reason I got confused is on Radio Shack's website under phone specifications it reads:
Technology GSM
Band 850/900/1800/1900MHz

Mobile Phones excluded on the $30 off coupon.

This is a good deal on this phone (not sure why someone gave OP red). Amazon had it for $150 about a month back, but I haven't seen it for this price since.

Only problem is my Radio Shack told me I had to pay for one month's service in advance when I went to buy the phone. I wasn't planning on activating the phone until the end of the month, so I don't know why they care if I buy any service now or not. Seemed fishy to me that the sales guy was BS'ing me, so I bailed. The sale sign said the price was good until 9/29, so I figured I'd buy it later in the month in case a better deal magically appears. I bought a different Virgin Mobile phone on sale for my son at WalMart last week, and they didn't require buying any service.

Thanks for posting deal OP.

Wow, nice share. I have been tired of my old Nokia cell phone but I don't have enough money to buy a new cell phone. Um...this HTC cell phone should be a good choice for me to get. Thanks very much.

Will this work with Sprint?

Hey OP.. This isn't a "Optimus One V" it's a "HTC One V". Optimus is a LG line.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014