• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Sears Craftsman middle tool chest $41 (was $100)

http://www.sears.com/craftsman-26-in-wide-2-drawer-basic-ball/p-...

Sears MIDDLE TOOL CHEST - $41 (WAS $100) WITH FREE IN STORE PICK UP.
Works great with Large Deep Sockets STANDING UP! Saves Space!

The 4 Drawer bottom chest is also marked down to $93 from $199

http://www.sears.com/shc/s/p_10153_12605_00931014000P?vName=Tool...

thanks labudski & CorvetteFanatic

Member Summary

Craftsman middle tool chest
Thanks VBMcGB
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Just ordered bottom box at $88 (used SEARS2012 for $5 off), and 10% ShopDiscover. Threw in a few SYWR points and voila. Now... to wait on the cancellation email, or drive to store with order confirmation to be told by low-functioning employee that item is out of stock, or at least to be treated very poorly. Wheee... Sears is great.

interesting. i applied a $10 off $50 tool coupon i got from a previous Sears order and it took the entire $10 off the tool chest. i also bought 2 pks of the craftman sandpaper with portfolio to get the order total above $50. i wonder if i can return the sandpaper and get the tool chest for just $30.99 +tx:
Craftsman 26 in. Wide 2-Drawer Basic Ball-Bearing Middle Chest
Sold by Sears
Item #: 00931015000
Mfr. model #: 112522
$30.99
$30.99
Merchandise Subtotal:
$30.99

Pick-up
FREE
Current cost of items from this store (excluding tax):
$30.99
i ordered the tool chest for in-store pickup but order the sandpaper with free s/h since it was oos at my Sears b&m.

if anyone needs some coupons(exp 9/6):
9700002604781305 $15 off $100 tools
9700002573765474 $10 off $50 tools

btw, thanks butcherboy, you're killing me. i've been loading up on detergent, shovels, tools and everything else at Sears because of your posts! with CashBack, coupons, free shipping or in-store pickup and SYWR points it's hard to resist.

whoever used the above codes, at least save the rest us from the disappointment...

Thanks Butcherboy had a 40 dollar gift card that was killing me holding on too...they had one in stock near me...so i got it for 3$ lol. Thanks Again

pretty hot. Got the bottom and middle boxes.

PASS - don't like a lot of DEEP drawers on tool chests

kapper said:   PASS - don't like a lot of DEEP drawers on tool chestsAgreed. They're only good for storing power tools. Who wants to dig through a bunch of hand tools when it's time to change your honda brake pads?

Any one else got suggestions for best bang for the buck tool boxes?

labboypro said:   Just ordered bottom box at $88 (used SEARS2012 for $5 off), and 10% ShopDiscover. Threw in a few SYWR points and voila. Now... to wait on the cancellation email, or drive to store with order confirmation to be told by low-functioning employee that item is out of stock, or at least to be treated very poorly. Wheee... Sears is great.

And Sears did NOT disappoint. 1:38 after scanning barcode on pickup receipt, the monitor said "Completed." Another 9:00 went by before the kid wheeled out my item. I pointed out that it took over 10 minutes, so they failed their "5 minute guarantee." He pointed at the screen's 1:38 and told me they didn't fail. I asked for manager... 4 times... over a 12 minute period following, and finally some sweaty "non kid" came out and stammered through a "this doesn't usually happen." When I pointed to the guy sitting on the bench behind me, and then pointed to his name just above mine on the "Completed" display, showing he had been serviced in 2:10, I suggested that _2_ of _2_ on the screen had indeed experienced crappy slow service, and that HE WAS STILL WAITING AFTER 15 minutes! More "manager" stammering... but never even a hint at placating me with even the OWED $5 coupon. Next stop... letter to corporate telling them why they are crap.

/rant off

labboypro said:   labboypro said:   Just ordered bottom box at $88 (used SEARS2012 for $5 off), and 10% ShopDiscover. Threw in a few SYWR points and voila. Now... to wait on the cancellation email, or drive to store with order confirmation to be told by low-functioning employee that item is out of stock, or at least to be treated very poorly. Wheee... Sears is great.

And Sears did NOT disappoint. 1:38 after scanning barcode on pickup receipt, the monitor said "Completed." Another 9:00 went by before the kid wheeled out my item. I pointed out that it took over 10 minutes, so they failed their "5 minute guarantee." He pointed at the screen's 1:38 and told me they didn't fail. I asked for manager... 4 times... over a 12 minute period following, and finally some sweaty "non kid" came out and stammered through a "this doesn't usually happen." When I pointed to the guy sitting on the bench behind me, and then pointed to his name just above mine on the "Completed" display, showing he had been serviced in 2:10, I suggested that _2_ of _2_ on the screen had indeed experienced crappy slow service, and that HE WAS STILL WAITING AFTER 15 minutes! More "manager" stammering... but never even a hint at placating me with even the OWED $5 coupon. Next stop... letter to corporate telling them why they are crap.

/rant off
I've generally had good luck with all Sears guarantees, service, etc. Maybe it's regional?

Butcherboy said:   The 4 Drawer bottom chest is also marked down to $93 from $199

http://www.sears.com/shc/s/p_10153_12605_00931014000P?vName=Tool...
now $93.99...

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014